CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Kaeg is a 3D artist who makes short (and some longer) animations of characters from video games and animes, such as:
Bayonetta, Tomb Raider, Legend of Zelda, Silent Hill, Naruto, Frozen, WoW, Unreal Tournament and many, many more.​

Updated: 2022-07-30
Artist: Kaeg - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 720p / 1080p / 4k
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Torrent (2022-07-30)
Blender:
SFM (old):
Dark Dreams Big Studio:

5.gif 4.gif 3.gif 2.gif

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Same, my qBittorrent also stops the download after a few moments. Might be because the folder and file names have symbols in them. Like heart and note characters.
It shouldn't be the cause since Windows 10 is Unicode compatible and (for info, this naming come directly from the artist and his mega folder, I'm pretty sure other people who subscribed to him would already mentioned an issue by now).

Giving the number of seeders (102) and leecher (324) comparing to the adoption of Linux (2.43%), it would be strange that 100 % of them use a seedboxs and none are on Windows/MacOS.

I see working qBittorrent 4.4.0 and higher, µTorrent 3.5.5, BitLord 2.4.6, Tixati 2.76, BitTorrent 7.10.5, FDM 6.16.2.4586, BiglyBT 3.1.0.0, Deluge 1.3.15.

Could you give a try with one of the other torrent client listed aside from qBittorrent?

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
It shouldn't be the cause since Windows 10 is Unicode compatible and (for info, this naming come directly from the artist and his mega folder, I'm pretty sure other people who subscribed to him would already mentioned an issue by now).

Giving the number of seeders (102) and leecher (324) comparing to the adoption of Linux (2.43%), it would be strange that 100 % of them use a seedboxs and none are on Windows/MacOS.

I see working qBittorrent 4.4.0 and higher, µTorrent 3.5.5, BitLord 2.4.6, Tixati 2.76, BitTorrent 7.10.5, FDM 6.16.2.4586, BiglyBT 3.1.0.0, Deluge 1.3.15.

Could you give a try with one of the other torrent client listed aside from qBittorrent?
Thanks for the suggestions! I tested some things and turns out there are some long folder and file names in the torrent that Windows 10 didn't like where I wanted to put the content. I saved it to the root instead and then downloading has gone as per normal. It is now stuck at 99.9% for some reason, but at least it's not giving me errors. :)

dggdgdfg

May 8, 2022
Thanks for the suggestions! I tested some things and turns out there are some long folder and file names in the torrent that Windows 10 didn't like where I wanted to put the content. I saved it to the root instead and then downloading has gone as per normal. It is now stuck at 99.9% for some reason, but at least it's not giving me errors. :)
In Windows a file path by default cannot be larger than 260 characters, so that's probably why saving in a shorter path worked

Reactions: CuirCuir

Hellequin

Sep 22, 2017
I couldn't Add the torrent using Deluge 1.3.15 or the newest 2.whatever version. I can see the list of files, but I could hit the 'Add' button all I wanted, nothing happened. Got it to work with the latest qBittorrent (4.4.3.1) . Not sure whats up with that. It could be a character limit idk. Can't be bothered to check log files or anything since qBit works.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I couldn't Add the torrent using Deluge 1.3.15 or the newest 2.whatever version. I can see the list of files, but I could hit the 'Add' button all I wanted, nothing happened. Got it to work with the latest qBittorrent (4.4.3.1) . Not sure whats up with that. It could be a character limit idk. Can't be bothered to check log files or anything since qBit works.
It's seem to probably be the case (Unicode + Windows character limit) has other pointed out it work when the download folder is at the root of the drive.

I need to keep in mind to fix it when I have enough new stuff to update the torrent.