Ren'Py Kaedama [v0.0.4] [Kaeru]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover-pics.png

Overview:
Enter the halls of Kaedama Private Academy: an all-girls private school that strives to help her students become confident, independent, and ready to face the challenges and obstacles of adult life.
Take on the mantle of Class 3-B's new teacher and join the seventeen students as they stumble their way through their journies of self-discovery, experiencing the ups and downs of friendship, drama, and romance. Perhaps you could be there to lend an ear? Offer some advice? Or maybe provide a little extracurricular support?

Embrace your new role, learn to love the eclectic mix of girls, and maybe... just maybe... set their hearts aflutter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: Kaeru - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png desk detain29.png nori meet.png

Last edited:

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
Busty loli, this is a little perversion, but the game is beautiful.
Glad you like it. Hope you tried out as many different responses as you could, because there're a lot of different things you can input.

Reactions: Holdos

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, I found out, really don't know what I am doing on this game. Typing answers, I really don't know what the right response would be, and universal mods are not helping. Maybe if someone somehow makes an official mod, I might give this another go, because it does at least look nice, but otherwise, think I will back burner this for the time being. Thank you though.

Reactions: KaeruVN

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
OK, I found out, really don't know what I am doing on this game. Typing answers, I really don't know what the right response would be, and universal mods are not helping. Maybe if someone somehow makes an official mod, I might give this another go, because it does at least look nice, but otherwise, think I will back burner this for the time being. Thank you though.
There are no real right responses, but the rule of thumb is to be nice and answer yes to everything. If you're at the first introduction scene, you can say whatever you want to find out some information about the girl you're talking to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Those stupid questions at the start of the game are so boring that I deleted the whole game immediately without even starting to play.
IMHO, as a developer, you should give the potential players some interest to at least start playing.

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
so you just can't write "sex" for every response? game 0/10
No no, you can write "sex" or whatever else pops in your head. But in general, most people would be a bit uncomfortable if you start asking them to sleep with you at every opportunity you get. Like I mentioned, they will remember whatever you say, so play it however you want and see how it influences later scenes.

Those stupid questions at the start of the game are so boring that I deleted the whole game immediately without even starting to play.
IMHO, as a developer, you should give the potential players some interest to at least start playing.
Not exactly sure what you mean with stupid questions at the start of the game. If you meant the introduction with a random girl responding to the things you say, then I guess this is not the game for you, because it's a VN dependent on your input.
Thanks for the feedback though.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
im just going to throw this out there....
1713629295110.png
Anti-social, literally translating to "against or opposed to society," is a word use to describe psychopaths and serial killers. She, on the other hand, is considered unsociable.

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
im just going to throw this out there....

Anti-social, literally translating to "against or opposed to society," is a word use to describe psychopaths and serial killers. She, on the other hand, is considered unsociable.
As a psychology student myself, it is a minor pet-peeve of mine how often people confuse the two, so I am glad someone else feels the same way. However, in this case it's intentional, because I can't imagine her knowing or caring about the actual definition.

MaineCoonMerlin

Apr 20, 2024
gonna give this a try now. you said earlier there isnt any animated h. but is there img h? and was wondering about a possible "roadmap" of sorts?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes