VN Ren'Py K(inc)... In Development

Lazarus Games

Mar 10, 2023
Kinc Logo Game 1200.jpg
K(inc)
I've been working on this game for some time, and I am hoping that starting a Development Thread gives me the bit of extra metal push I need to get it posted/up and Running.

The game is the Spiritual Heir to the abandoned game
Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption.
The long and short of it is, I had my designs on a fantasy/sword and sorcery game, but to figure out how a game was made, I grabbed an abandoned game and took it apart to see how it was put together. Then I re-assembled it to learn the coding/Renpy aspects.

Along the way I tweaked, then completely changed the dialog. Some of the names stayed, but I went in a totally new direction with the characters.

So, the premise is that after a failed cartel hit on his family (think Breaking Bad), a young adult (22ish) Travels cross country to 'lay low" and live with his parents' best friend from college. He reconnects with the family friend, now a single mom with a teenage daughter, and he tries to navigate a new life/identity in a small coastal college town in Barquay, Florida. He quickly finds a job doing freelance computer work which then leads to a bigger role as a partner in a up-scale gentleman's club/sex shop.

Ok, so there is a little belief that needs suspending, but it should be a fun romp that tries to avoid or eviscerate standard adult renpy game tropes.

I've included some early test renders, to give you a flavor of the vibe the game will (should) have.... Its basically the introduction where the MC is waiting to be picked up at the bus station after a 4 day cross country bus trip.

It should have meaningful choices, but I'll admit I am working on getting the tree trunk solid before adding too many branches (though they are planned)

With a name like "Kinc", it should have a good number of them in the game. At least they will make an appearance. This isn't a solicitation for Kink ideas, nor is anything "off the table". There is still some more room on the table for other things, but if you take a close look, you can get a pretty good idea. Probalby everything from naked midget wresting to water sports .

Wish me luck, and if it ain't your bag, no hard feelings.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Looks interesting... I was a fan of Home Trainer Domestic Corruption so I'll be interested to see where this goes!

Good luck

Reactions: FIX DCM