Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Very hot girl who falls for Ugly Bastard you seen the art you have the most beautiful girl or guy being raped by the Ugly Bastard it's very beloved by people who love that style :KEK:

You guys might as well wait for the real translation :sneaky:

croPath

May 10, 2017
Very hot girl who falls for Ugly Bastard you seen the art you have the most beautiful girl or guy being raped by the Ugly Bastard it's very beloved by people who love that style :KEK:

You guys might as well wait for the real translation :sneaky:
you mean "a translation" as there is none

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
It's not a good game... Very linear in design. The girls aren't hot. The NTR seems tacked on cause the genre is currently popular to get more sales. Very bare-bones. You will waste time looking for events.

teemer

Jun 14, 2018
Get that shitty MTL outta here!!!

Not really sure how the compression and stuff works, but just to be safe: Be sure to extract using japanese locale. The CG's are uncensored using Hent-AI/DeepCreamPy, and I would go as far as calling this one of my better translations. ChatGPT really helped with the context and stuff, so I hope you enjoy it! And if you could please review the game on the OP when it gets updated (and mention the translation...), I'd really appreciate it!

Until next time, gentlemen!
Far better translation just dropped. OP pls update post.

jackoga

Apr 18, 2018
I hope you'll enjoy my translation of this one, my fellow perverts! Please support the developer if you liked it, and I'd appreciate some feedback on the translation as well! :geek:

Peace, brothers!
can you please upload the translation files so i can replace it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JusticeOnTheSide-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
Like this game? im not sure, i haven't played this yet. you could try Here and use the filters on the right, that's what I do.
Thanks so much for this link! I've been thinking about how to find games using my preferences but searching using Advanced Search every time is so bothersome. It's a shame that you can only search for tags using or/and though. Would be nice if you could use a dominant tag and then add some other tags with "or" around it (like ntr as a main tag and mind control/corruption/group sex/etc. for others).

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Serious question. Why didn't she go all explosion when the neighbor first filled her full? :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes