Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
so i just noticed it has multiplayer if u interact with the phone on the bed. dont know if it works since i guess no one oline

modine2021

May 20, 2021
try interacting with the phone on the back of the bed
u need a phone to use it?? in my comemnt i meant i don't like online games. definetley no intention to use phoen for games. i suppsoe u cant just a contro0ller or a toy for tha interaction?

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
u need a phone to use it?? in my comemnt i meant i don't like online games. definetley no intention to use phoen for games. i suppsoe u cant just a contro0ller or a toy for tha interaction?
1. i see what you mean now. 2. i mean there is a phone in the game. you dont need a actual phone

Hajdarabada

Jun 8, 2017
How do you put on condom in this game?
There are clearly screenshots and gifs with condoms but no option whatsoever.

jackops

May 18, 2017
look more a prototyp than a demo idk why it's worth 1go and the NPC/CM is more like a robot than human ... there is a lot of work to do on this game.

Aug 27, 2017
this game is maxing out my 2080 super and is 30 fps unplayable, do i get a share of the bitcoin i'm mining tf??

(Edit: just as i posted this i figured out that running the game as admin removes the cryptozoo plugin that was running, godspeed)

Last edited:

a_dretch

Jan 31, 2022
As soon as I opened the game, my controller which was placed on a wooden desk started vibrating infinitely and the crushing noise gave me a genuine heart attack. It's like 2am here.

Don't know if it's because it's supposed to be VR or something went wrong in the programming. Either way thanks for the jumpscare. :coffee:
I wish I had read your message before starting the game. Same experience: 2am, controller on wooden surface, jumpscare.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes