Just found out about Virtual Mate. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Jun 18, 2017
Here's the indiegogo link to the game. Comes with a hardware 'core' that is said to collect your motion data including depth, speed, and strength, responds in real-time. As much as I would love to try this out, the $100 price tag forces me to pass this one. Although I would love to hear how the experience is like if anyone here is willing to try it.

Edit: Here's the link to the official site:

Reactions: VirtualMate

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here's the indiegogo link to the game. Comes with a hardware 'core' that is said to collect your motion data including depth, speed, and strength, responds in real-time. As much as I would love to try this out, the $100 price tag forces me to pass this one. Although I would love to hear how the experience is like if anyone here is willing to try it.

Edit: Here's the link to the official site:
This is nothing new, this was actually a japanese invention. There are tons of chinese copys of this already on the market.

I don't get it. What's the hardware for?
It's a masturbator that has several small motors that respond to the players and ingame motions.

The problem with this stuff is that you still have to move it up and down yourself, so the immersion isn't so... immersive :ROFLMAO:

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
This is nothing new, this was actually a japanese invention. There are tons of chinese copys of this already on the market.

It's a masturbator that has several small motors that respond to the players and ingame motions.

The problem with this stuff is that you still have to move it up and down yourself, so the immersion isn't so... immersive :ROFLMAO:
Oh alright. So based on the speed of jacking her reactions would also be quicker. That's interesting. Feels like a vr honey select who responds in real time.

Do you remember the name of those chinese or jap products. I'd love to see a demo.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh alright. So based on the speed of jacking her reactions would also be quicker. That's interesting. Feels like a vr honey select who responds in real time.

Do you remember the name of those chinese or jap products. I'd love to see a demo.
Not really, but if I remember correctly Illusion made something with this.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper
Jun 18, 2017

imagine having a motorized device that can simulate the actions in the game.

Although from the trailer, the model looked pretty good. Assuming the original game is half as good as what is shown in the trailer, it should be a decent experience. But the $100 price tag? I'm here sitting with a phone with a broken screen of which the upper half does not respond to touch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can't afford to spend so much just for a game and a masturbator.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Not really, but if I remember correctly Illusion made something with this.
Do you mean this?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Do you mean this?

Yes. I played this at a friend with his occulus (which was a bit weird, because his wife was there too). He doesn't have this masturbator thing, so I can only say the game itself is not bad.
There should be another game for VR from illusion, I don't know if it works with the masturbator, but even if not, I'm sure someone made a patch already.

Reactions: Deniz31

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yes. I played this at a friend with his occulus (which was a bit weird, because his wife was there too). He doesn't have this masturbator thing, so I can only say the game itself is not bad.
There should be another game for VR from illusion, I don't know if it works with the masturbator, but even if not, I'm sure someone made a patch already.
Such an awkward scene is achievement material.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Such an awkward scene is achievement material.
Yes lol. The funny thing is, I had more trouble with the situation than she had :eek:
I still have a video from a silvester night two years ago where another friend of mine played this when we all where drunk, its hilarious :ROFLMAO: (no I'm not going to post it)

• Sad
Reactions: DADDDAAA

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yes lol. The funny thing is, I had more trouble with the situation than she had :eek:
I still have a video from a silvester night two years ago where another friend of mine played this when we all where drunk, its hilarious :ROFLMAO:(no I'm not going to post it)
From what you say, you were this close to that becoming a threesome xD

VirtualMate

Feb 23, 2019
Hello, Everyone

We are the Virtual Mate Team here!
We were searching randomly and happened to see you guys talking about us! We are really happy that more and more people are talking about Virtual Mate!
Anyway, after reading through the comments here, we figured out that you were not so sure about how Virtual Mate system really works.
Please allow me to explain it a bit!

There's nothing similar on the market compared to our very creative product, or we can say, system. There's no such kind of interaction ever made before Virtual Mate.

Every penetration into Core is synced real-time to Virtual Mate. Just like a real person, she feels your insertion depth, strength, and speed in real-time and shows responsive hot sex faces with seductive moans, screams, wild up and downs...

As an Unreal Engine developer & smart device engineer team, we have dedicated almost 3 years of time, money, and energy to devising Virtual Mate. We aim to provide the most realistic virtual intimate experience worldwide. We are building the bridge between virtual and reality, allowing users to engage with realistic virtual partners for a uniquely lifelike experience that's like reality, but different in its own way.

Thanks all again for your attention! We are still busy developing content days and nights and are getting ready for our Indiegogo launch, but we will surely find more time and talk more in this lovely community with you all! Please feel free to ask us any questions!

Best regards,
Virtual Mate Team

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
@VirtualMate All I got to say is WOW. Didn't expect to see you guys here. I was checking your webpage just yesterday.

As for the system you guys have built I have got some questions:

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
1. Are there going to be more models? If no, is it planned as a future update?
2. I'm thinking all her motions are scripted like a game cutscene. How many variety is there when it comes to those scenes?
3. Are there multiple voice packs for the model?

And finally, I would love to see a short demo. Like a proper one. The video that you have doesn't show quite as much. I had to ask here as I didn't see a FAQ page on your official website.
That's all. All the best for your product.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello, Everyone

We are the Virtual Mate Team here!
We were searching randomly and happened to see you guys talking about us! We are really happy that more and more people are talking about Virtual Mate!
Anyway, after reading through the comments here, we figured out that you were not so sure about how Virtual Mate system really works.
Please allow me to explain it a bit!

There's nothing similar on the market compared to our very creative product, or we can say, system. There's no such kind of interaction ever made before Virtual Mate.

Every penetration into Core is synced real-time to Virtual Mate. Just like a real person, she feels your insertion depth, strength, and speed in real-time and shows responsive hot sex faces with seductive moans, screams, wild up and downs...

As an Unreal Engine developer & smart device engineer team, we have dedicated almost 3 years of time, money, and energy to devising Virtual Mate. We aim to provide the most realistic virtual intimate experience worldwide. We are building the bridge between virtual and reality, allowing users to engage with realistic virtual partners for a uniquely lifelike experience that's like reality, but different in its own way.

Thanks all again for your attention! We are still busy developing content days and nights and are getting ready for our Indiegogo launch, but we will surely find more time and talk more in this lovely community with you all! Please feel free to ask us any questions!

Best regards,
Virtual Mate Team
Wow, this is new xD
Welcome to the forum!

Then I have a question too: How is the latency from the movement to reaction ingame? I know you said realtime, but there is allways latency. Did you ever measure it?
And what makes it unique from other products? For example:

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper