• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Just Bros [v1.26.2.2] [Ello Fat Dog]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Just two bros hanging out, nothing gay about it...right bro?
Nah. Nothing gay about it as long you say no homo first.
This is how I kiss my homies goodnight.

Also, is that a game grumps reference??...... Nicccce.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Okay this game has potential. I really like the characters (they seem unique and not the same character duplicated with same dialogues) but the writing could improve a little (there are some typos).

In addition I like the idea of joining girls to the cast even if you can't romance them. A lot of gay games don't have female characters on them, it seems the whole world is only men.

I'm looking forward to this game.

perles75

May 16, 2020
So, I've played the PC version (2 chapters for now I think?) and it's cute for now. Graphics are good, characters are generally likeable and distinct, story is uncomplicated without too many gimmicks and pleasant to follow.

I should say that the game has a sort of "already seen" feeling, both in the story and the characters, so it has the risk of not emerging among the various similar visual novels. But it's still early, and the cliffhanger at the end of the second chapter is somehow promising.

To follow

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
I hope pc version gets july update too, This game turn out to be one of my fav. games. Story is good tho + satisfying choices makes you feel like you are actually in the game

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Some really good stuff in here, although unfortunately everything still feels pretty introductory at the moment. Even following the guide, there's really only one sexual encounter so far.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Some really good stuff in here, although unfortunately everything still feels pretty introductory at the moment. Even following the guide, there's really only one sexual encounter so far.
I prefer this way, it's more satisfying conquering the characters than having a lot of sexual situations with no context/absurd context. So you can feel that you're not playing with sexual dummies but actual characters with internal problems and unique personalities.

Nov 9, 2017
There's a guide? There's a sexual encounter?

00pp00

Sep 7, 2019
Can you send it?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes