• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

*jumps down from gantry* Hello there

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Ahoy! etc..

I've been a longtime(ish) lurker here, and more frequent visitor recently due to this whole 'staying indoors thing'

On the plus side it has given me the time to catch up with some of my very favourite games here, try some new ones, and indeed generally lurk about a bit.

Thought it time to say a proper howdy, as often I've wandered the forums and seen something I'd rather like to opine about - but never have because.. Well none of you buggers know me! No longer.

I also make a game - A very young and possibly ill-fated attempt to write a roaring good private eye mystery with an unseemly amount of shagging in it.

- Love Monster (Who is called Mnnn for some bizarre reason!)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hello! Private eye mystery sounds interesting, good luck with your project ;)

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement!

The game itself is as I said super early, mostly I'm trying to get a feel for pacing and use of imagery in this medium. Imagery in particular, in terms of both the MC's own inner monologue - very important for a PI! and whats visually displayed.

The writing is the easy bit, I already know this story - Everyone already knows this story. The hard-luck PI, the Dame, the murder, the betrayal, the framejob (possibly including a blowjob).. The trick is writing my own version of it, and that's the fun.

Images (displayed!) is tougher, which is why I'm using what I know - and what I know is quick and easy. When I've got my teeth into this project a bit more I'd like to put the time, effort and indeed money into learning Daz. For now, just so's I have a visual reference in renpy I'll stick with *urk* I'll stick with *gag* I can't say it..

TK17 :p

• Haha
Reactions: Cul