Collection Video Juicyneko Collection [2024-04-05] [juicyneko]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
There was a new work with Tifa JuicyNeko released recently that’s the full vid…anyone got the fresh hot sauce?!?

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I have no idea I just search it around and if found something new which isnt here i share it.
That was the preview for Juicy’s newest August video with Cloud and Tifa. Early either today or yesterday, Juicy released the full video on Twitter, yet the version in 4K unmarked is on his Patreon and was for a couple weeks now before he released it publicly on Twitter.

So there’s now an Aerith version of the August video, probably 4K unmarked on Juicy’s Patreon. So does anyone have the sauce for both 4K Tifa and 4K Aerith for August?

Sooo anything…

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
YoRHa_Kei there is a public mega link if you want. he keeps updating according to what he posted on twitter.

If you like putaokami want to keep all up-to-date updates, be his member.

Remember that this is sharing platform for free, even if that someone that shares here paid from their own pocket to get that update (most of the time). Be grateful someone even shares paid contents in f95.

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
there is a public mega link if you want. he keeps updating according to what he posted on twitter.

Remember that this is sharing platform for free, even if that someone that shares here paid from their own pocket to get that update (most of the time). Be grateful someone even shares paid contents in f95.
First off, I’m grateful for this website and all of the sauce provided by many people and I’m getting the vibe that you don’t think I’m grateful and just flat out demanding and needy, so I’m defending myself. Secondly, money is scarce (especially now cuz of world problems and the economy is shit rn) and in my personal life, there are factors and problems in the way of me even being able to afford supporting these artists. So, thanks for the opinion but unfortunately for me, I’m just going to keep hoping someone updates this thread or Kemono’s thread. Additionally, judging on how many people liked my last reply about this thread being dead, it is safe to assume that they agree with me and also have similar intentions as me. So thanks ig.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
I mean of course most people want things for free, they just aren't desperate enough to spam a thread for it. It is literally $1 or $3. The time you took to keep checking and replaying on this thread, you could have earned much more than that.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
I mean of course most people want things for free, they just aren't desperate enough to spam a thread for it. It is literally $1 or $3. The time you took to keep checking and replaying on this thread, you could have earned much more than that.
Trust me, I’m patient and I don’t mind. There’s tons of other artists of constantly scrolling through too. And who knows, there might be more out there.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
First off, I’m grateful for this website and all of the sauce provided by many people and I’m getting the vibe that you don’t think I’m grateful and just flat out demanding and needy, so I’m defending myself. Secondly, money is scarce (especially now cuz of world problems and the economy is shit rn) and in my personal life, there are factors and problems in the way of me even being able to afford supporting these artists. So, thanks for the opinion but unfortunately for me, I’m just going to keep hoping someone updates this thread or Kemono’s thread. Additionally, judging on how many people liked my last reply about this thread being dead, it is safe to assume that they agree with me and also have similar intentions as me. So thanks ig.
Apparently i forget to @ the ppl that i want to reply specifically. My bad, sorry.

Besides this, I don't see any attack on you nor intended too.

If you like putaokami want to
This part of sentence clearly meant someone other than you and of course, i didn't even write any points about you being needy and all. It's all your POV.
Of course it's your right about your feelings, but don't judge others based on your feelings dude.
Chill.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Apparently i forget to @ the ppl that i want to reply specifically. My bad, sorry.

Besides this, I don't see any attack on you nor intended too.

This part of sentence clearly meant someone other than you and of course, i didn't even write any points about you being needy and all. It's all your POV.
Of course it's your right about your feelings, but don't judge others based on your feelings dude.
Chill.
I guess it was just my mind thinking your reply was some sort of attack or at the least, some shade towards me, especially the least sentence when you just went up and said, "Be grateful...." like it was said abruptly. Additionally, let's be honest, most people on all threads like Juicy's are also patiently waiting for the sauce to be released (let's also be kinda honest here on saying f95 as a whole is used for sharing sauce) so I get everyone has their own opinions but I'm also basing my experiences with others on F95 as not only me being the only one waiting for sauce. And yeah, it's been like 2 days, I'm chillin'.

Jan 19, 2021
YoRHa_Kei there is a public mega link if you want. he keeps updating according to what he posted on twitter.

Yeah, well it was just a joke comment on how all the four consecutive comments are from one user in almost a month, lol.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Trust me, I’m patient and I don’t mind. There’s tons of other artists of constantly scrolling through too. And who knows, there might be more out there.
If you really were patient you wouldn't be spamming the thread for updates.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
If you really were patient you wouldn't be spamming the thread for updates.
I don’t really consider it spamming, look at the dates I posted each reply, they are days apart from each other. I’m just coming back to check in. Additionally, at least attention to this thread is being attracted. Hopefully someone will then rise up due to all the attention and post something new from Juicy, who knows that’s my theory.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, well it was just a joke comment on how all the four consecutive comments are from one user in almost a month, lol.
True. Irl, I don’t really take jokes that well and really will take them seriously, so I guess you can say I felt antagonized at the moment I saw that lol.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I don’t really consider it spamming, look at the dates I posted each reply, they are days apart from each other. I’m just coming back to check in. Additionally, at least attention to this thread is being attracted. Hopefully someone will then rise up due to all the attention and post something new from Juicy, who knows that’s my theory.
i get your point dude, we all obviously want to get the all high def as many as possible. I wouldn't stress my point before IF there is no actual updates.

If i offended you and YoRHa_Kei in any way before i am sorry, but in this thread and his Twitter, Neko provide the public version FOR FREE.

That's why i am confused to the point i delivered my message, there are updates that you can download for free, just not as nice as the paid ones. Maybe there is someone who will share it later, in much slower rate.

Reactions: Putaokami

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
i get your point dude, we all obviously want to get the all high def as many as possible. I wouldn't stress my point before IF there is no actual updates.

If i offended you and YoRHa_Kei in any way before i am sorry, but in this thread and his Twitter, Neko provide the public version FOR FREE.

That's why i am confused to the point i delivered my message, there are updates that you can download for free, just not as nice as the paid ones. Maybe there is someone who will share it later, in much slower rate.
It's all good my dude. I'll just wait it out ig, got a lot more artists to explore and much more in my life to do.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes