RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
Cover.gif

Overview:
Jtopau is a 3D artist who makes short animations (mostly 1 second loops) and pictures of characters primarily from Fortnite. He also makes a little bit of stuff from DC/Marvel comics, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Red Dead, and more.​

Updated: 2024-04-06
Artist: Jtopau -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p/4k
Files: ~750
Length: ~25 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2022-2023:
- - -
2024 (up to 2024-04-06): - - - -
Audio Remux:
- - - -

dusk 3.jpg era 3.jpg era evie.jpg erisa willow 3.jpg sylvie 3.jpg lace 3.jpg phaedra 1.jpg sabina 2.jpg sabina 8.jpg
tskui 2.jpg drop dee 1.jpg clara 1.jpg blackwidow.jpg victoria 1.jpg willow 1.jpg garlick 2.jpg harley 1.jpg gwen 1.jpg helsie 3.jpg lexa 5.jpg

RavenOfOld

Uploader
May 16, 2021
I spent longer organizing this animator than I'd have liked. Really bad file naming, I had to rename most files to make sense of it all. Organized the collection as best as I could. Fairly mediocre animator, but maybe he'll improve over time and do some more varied stuff in the future.

Jan 23, 2022
I spent longer organizing this animator than I'd have liked. Really bad file naming, I had to rename most files to make sense of it all. Organized the collection as best as I could. Fairly mediocre animator, but maybe he'll improve over time and do some more varied stuff in the future.
Thanks for the work.
Are there any actually decent animations in the set, or is it all just loops with no long stuff?

Reactions: Icekatana