RaZaS

May 31, 2018
maybe I missed something? update from cyber, was this added to the repository or from his personal storage?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
I understand that the person shared inaccessible content? or is there a link?
? No, it's still accessible at the moment. delexicus shared the link of the google drive in the previous page. But it's not in the torrent (what I assumed you refered to as the repository).

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
just come back to this thread after a while (last time it was game number 23 or something)
now i don't see anymore link for individual link, just one big ass torrent for everygame updated every 6 month?

what happen? and can i just download the individual game or at least the translation only for a specific game? (from 23 to the latest one that fully translated)

edit :
just check my list, i need from 19 to the latest one that fully translated actually, because what i have rn is only partially translated

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
just come back to this thread after a while (last time it was game number 23 or something)
now i don't see anymore link for individual link, just one big ass torrent for everygame updated every 6 month?

what happen? and can i just download the individual game or at least the translation only for a specific game? (from 23 to the latest one that fully translated)

edit :
just check my list, i need from 19 to the latest one that fully translated actually, because what i have rn is only partially translated
There's a very compressed zip file that can be downloaded 3 or 6 Go iirc, but if you download the big one (which is not a single zip file), you can choose which files to download (but it will depend on your torrent app). Also, I don't know about last time it was updated, but the current ones should have all jsk games.

FRB_MAHMOOD

Sep 22, 2023
Madie2023، المشاركة: 11848873، العضو: 5939053 said:
كما ترون، لقد قمت بجمع 3 من 4 من التنويم المغناطيسي، وتظهر راعية البقر في جانب آخر من قائمة الذكريات View attachment 2971356
[/يقتبس]
كيفية تنزيل apk

FRB_MAHMOOD

Sep 22, 2023
[QUOTE = "nick0445، المشاركة: 12244892، العضو: 27618"]
مرحبًا، لقد رأيت عددًا قليلاً من الأشخاص يطلبون هذه اللعبة، فهي لا أعرف شيطان اللورد، ووحدتها لا يوجد APK، ولديها مترجم تلقائي لذا قد لا تكون دقيقة. وهذا هو الرابط العملاق لها ميجا View attachment 3100310
[/يقتبس]apkIt doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a link to download the apk?

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
So I got an identical problem to another fellow concerning the Unity game (shoplifting one) in where you boot up the game, hear sound but it's a tiny screen with black and just a little bit of colour in the middle. When you do full screen then it's still one line but still in the middle and the rest is black and none to see.

Any way to fix this? Also deleted the temp saves and still the same thing.

Mar 13, 2019
the new remade Demon queen ( Ymisu or Memesu ? ) feels more human and less evil. she has more expression and emotions. i feel like she's carryin e heavy burden and forced self defense. I feel bad :cry: for hitting and puff puffs. me bone go down. feel like im de asshole here ( even tho i am )

the Old one ( flash version of Memesu ) was more cold, expressionless, asshole like. I didn't feel any emotions and responsibility, just pure evil, sadism, foolery. New Memesu was forced to war. but old one just got bored and start killin left n rite. Punching, rapin this kind of girls turns me on.

also need more blood n gore...
I have yet to even touch the new one. I am afraid to what I will find. It smells like Yumisu. Tastes like Yumisu. Feels like Yumisu. But something is missing...OH RIGHT IT'S THE GOD DAMN PERSONALITY

Mar 13, 2019
What in the actual fuck is this off-key and off-time fart music? How did JSK manage to use music that is even worse than what was in his previous game? This is genuinely awful. It is fucking levels of terrible. Why? WHY!?
You are a few years late if you asked me. His music fell off about around the time every game after Overthrow the Great Demonness came out. T̶h̶e̶ i̶r̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ e̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ i̶n̶ u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ e̶r̶a̶ i̶n̶ m̶y̶ c̶a̶s̶e̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ R̶e̶m̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ 打倒!大魔王様 v̶i̶a̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ B̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes