4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Better than next update, I"m actually working on changing her for v0.01, re-rendering all shots. This will eat some time which belongs to v.02 but it should be done better sooner than later.
Dude, it's refreshing to see that the MC looks her age...sick of f#ckers trying to depict 40-50 year olds as super models..so lame. Keep up the good work bro, and if you rework her, pls keep true to your original concept.

Also, was interesting to see that she already had a QoS tattoo on her ankle..would have thought this might come later? Unless she has a sordid past perhaps?;) Will monitor this one to see where it goes, great start tho! (y)

Reactions: max27 and crowsonn

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for feedback. I exactly know the issue. While overhauling I must have missed a file. I'll fix this but that shouldn't lock you out of game if you ignore it. Does it?
Thanks, for the response. I tried ignoring it. I did about 3 clicks but kept getting the issue.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey Saint Blackmoor, I took a look very quickly and found out the problem you had but I only encountered it in compressed version so posting a quick bug fix here.

Please let me know if that persist for you.

ps: If you continue from a save file, first two photos in fucskta might give an error. You can ignore them. But if you start over that shouldn't come up.

ETA: I revised the file one more time and it should get rid of some of the problems in psyche conversations.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I have added hotfixes for two different versions. HQ version is the main one I am coding, thus that is much more bug free than compressed. I just added new MC sprites for the last scene in HQ hotfix.

However I strongly advise you to download the compressed version hotfix due to more buggy nature of conversion. With the hotfix, it now also should be bug free as long as you start a new save. Have fun!

If you encounter any bug, I'd be very happy to solve them. Just reporting it would be fine, however if you can also send the save file and traceback file, that'd be wonderful.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah it was probably the compression of jpegs that caused the errors in coding found throughout your project. That's how all of this works. It's image compression, not lack of ability or knowledge.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
OMG for buying stuff at the boutique I thought it was bugged you might want to change how you shop, every time I clicked yes to shop it faces me towards the exit door so I thought it was bugged but you can just turn the camera to shop LOL

Reactions: crowsonn

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
OMG for buying stuff at the boutique I thought it was bugged you might want to change how you shop, every time I clicked yes to shop it faces me towards the exit door so I thought it was bugged but you can just turn the camera to shop LOL
Haha, thanks for feedback, maybe I should put a warning to clarify it. Glad you figured it out. :)

Reactions: Zongor

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Coming up next!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am working on the new update for a while, its structure is ready but still has a bunch of story events in the queue.

This third update to the game will add inventory mechanics and many story progressions along with stat based choices. Naturally bunch of hot scenes and a new set of clothing are among the highlights as well.

While I'm working hard to release it in a reasonable time frame, I just wanted to show you a little sneak peek and let you know there is a meaty update in the works. I hope you find it worth to wait.

See you soon!

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Coming up next!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am working on the new update for a while, its structure is ready but still has a bunch of story events in the queue.

This third update to the game will add inventory mechanics and many story progressions along with stat based choices. Naturally bunch of hot scenes and a new set of clothing are among the highlights as well.

While I'm working hard to release it in a reasonable time frame, I just wanted to show you a little sneak peek and let you know there is a meaty update in the works. I hope you find it worth to wait.

See you soon!
When is the next update (approximatelly)?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote