RPGM Journal of a girls travel in a parallel world

AunaYuri12

Sep 23, 2018
I'm requesting an english translation of this game and would be okay with a machine translation if it's cleaned up

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
AunaYuri12 Do you know what format this game is in? Is it RPG Maker , or Wolf, or something else?
Depending on what format it is , and if i aquire a copy, i might be able to create a machine Translation version of the game.

As far as cleaning up goes, if what your talking about is making sure the text wraps and doesn't go off screen that i can do.
But if your expecting something better than would require being able to read Japanese then i'm not really able to do that.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
AunaYuri12 Do you know what format this game is in? Is it RPG Maker , or Wolf, or something else?
Depending on what format it is , and if i aquire a copy, i might be able to create a machine Translation version of the game.

As far as cleaning up goes, if what your talking about is making sure the text wraps and doesn't go off screen that i can do.
But if your expecting something better than would require being able to read Japanese then i'm not really able to do that.
The game is RPGM VX Ace I think? I know it is RPGM for sure. The game is also huge and Kagura has it on it's site as a project it is working to translate. This game is not really a good candidate for MTL either. Many have tried and most attempts pretty broken. The game is very VERY big as well so manually translating it will take a long time and more then likely in the time you translate it the game will be released officially. My advice for playing is there is a partial UI translation currently on ULMF and using textractor gives you a good enough idea of what is going on.

Covador

Dec 13, 2018
Kagura Games is already working on a translation for this one.