Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Hopefully there will be a patch for the annoying text cut-off, using the log every few sentences is irritating as fuck.

The fullscreen option working properly without tryin to aim the mouse on a random point to pick another option.

And I really hope there will be a hero to make an uncensor patch.

I also have a couple of questions.

Is there a harem path to be unlocked after completing the game after seeing all 3 paths?

And is Chloe's path mostly her being dominant?
A DOMINANT LOLI TRAP LIKE HER? ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS MINTED!!!
There won't be uncensored patch unless someone can draw over the censored artwork. That's how "pro" translators do. That or get the uncensored pics from the source. But because this is a fantranslation....yeah nope. About the "harem path" just check the gallery event. If there is any locked after complete the three routes, yes. If not. Nope. This is an old VN so there isn't anything hidden I believe.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hopefully there will be a patch for the annoying text cut-off, using the log every few sentences is irritating as fuck.

The fullscreen option working properly without tryin to aim the mouse on a random point to pick another option.

And I really hope there will be a hero to make an uncensor patch.

I also have a couple of questions.

Is there a harem path to be unlocked after completing the game after seeing all 3 paths?

And is Chloe's path mostly her being dominant?
A DOMINANT LOLI TRAP LIKE HER? ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS MINTED!!!
The harem is in "extra" in the main menu

Dec 23, 2019
This is the one instance I've seen where the edited MTL reads like regular English (not even ESL), so if MTL is a no-go for you, this one actually feels like a genuine translation. The only issue is the wonky formatting that cuts off the longer dialogue lines (even in the log).

I say this is definitely one of the better trap VNs out there.

Reactions: metus101

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
You mean the Japanese governments fault? The US government doesn't force censorship on games.
To be fair it's not like they don't want too, there was very much a time where the US government was going "Either a official board controls video game content or we'll do it" and that's how the ESRB came into existence.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My faves of this game in order are.

The adorably cute & sexy yet mischevious domineering imp-like succubus Chloe.

The gorgeous yet greedy and manipulative saint Alicia.

The beautiful yet half-crazed, fight loving battle junkie princess Philia.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes