Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
You are literally carrying all these dudes "wishes" on your back, the second you vanish this thread loses 3/4 of his purpose
Thats so true hahahaha...

A question i want to ask you about... do you paid the patrons of each artists or you paid the subscription of JOI Database? Because i saw the subscriber thingy in JOI Database but i dont know if i paid that one i have the access to all of the "Patreon Only" works or its onlyl like a scam to get some money back?

Oritaku

Oct 31, 2023
Thats so true hahahaha...

A question i want to ask you about... do you paid the patrons of each artists or you paid the subscription of JOI Database? Because i saw the subscriber thingy in JOI Database but i dont know if i paid that one i have the access to all of the "Patreon Only" works or its onlyl like a scam to get some money back?
Its just so people don't get them ripped from kemono. For it to work, you need to link your patreon to your joi database acc

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
kemono updates are down again sigh, I use it sometimes to see if I want to support someone or not, got over going to support someone on hype or views to see the content was not for me.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
kemono updates are down again sigh, I use it sometimes to see if I want to support someone or not, got over going to support someone on hype or views to see the content was not for me.
Kemono party saved me who knows how many times from wasting money, so I'll gladly take these weeks of inactivity in exchange

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
But I understand if you zeta don’t want to post it I don’t really mind that :) just happy you are a huge benefactor of this group

fakerut789

Formerly 'cacahedionda'
Oct 3, 2020
Someone has this?

Game night with Gawr Gura [Hololive] (Pick your ending)

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
I mean....with how long you have to wait for request to be posted here you might as well just wait. Or just buy it yourself.... That's literally why I went missing for a few weeks. I just bought all the vids that I wanted by myself, so I had zero reason to come back here. Hell my last request is STILL unfulfilled despite my generosity smh.
Wich is your request?

Nov 26, 2023
Wich is your request?
Well it was icecreamjoi but uh...I failed to read the tags for the pokemon video. I also failed to realize the rebecca vids exclusive content was feet which I don't care for. After going throught the database again the only vids I might be interested in are purpleramen's illya and ethereal's beidou.
And tbh I still have eclipsejoi and I haven't even played her beidou vid yet, that's the only reason I haven't bought ethereal's.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote