Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 26, 2023
Idk what void makes, but creators are definitely a good chunk above 2k these days...

Idfk how with the shit most produce, but you know, ain't gonna complain.
According to voidjoi's patreon page at the time now it's $1,811/month. Actually looking at their tiers you can see why. You can request a 15 minute commission for as little as $15. Only a dollar per minute. So uhhhh yeah.
Anyway I'm aware some creators make more than 2k it's not hard to guess with a little critical thinking. Sweety and Spirit simply produce too much voiced content AND they cater to the futa and femboy gang. For yourself Sinical I can take the amount of paid members you have (since you don't hide that) and just apply your 15 dollar tier to it for a very rough estimate. Let's be honest here all your other tiers are kinda worthless, not sure why you still have them? Joigang like I said earlier in the thread is self explanatory, simps are gonna simp for the VA bunny. In fact their recent live joi had like 60ish people? All in the sugar daddy tier which is thirty bucks. 60x30=1800 for ONE tier alone. Mind you that's only the people I saw on their server. So yeah simps gonna simp.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
But at least that gives hope to anyone, like even the worst creator could potentially make "good money"
Give hope? You mean like encourage new people to try making videos? I suppose that's fine but if you go into video making solely focusing on making good money they better be prepared to have tempered expectations. What even is good money? 500? 1000? Idk how many patreons you have subscribed to but a lot of them take the lazy way out by doing what voidjoi is doing. That is to say making a bunch of low quality commissions for ultra cheap prices. Which does make some sense since it's guaranteed work but idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: WonderBlackKnight

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023
Does anyone have the new SoxxieJoi vids? Particularly the recent Chiaki Nanami and Dehya ones, thanks in advance.
We all are waiting on a soxxie update it’ll come eventually. The bigger note is there are some lien I love fresh salad that we just have none of we are also waiting on

Nov 26, 2023
We all are waiting on a soxxie update it’ll come eventually. The bigger note is there are some lien I love fresh salad that we just have none of we are also waiting on
Maybe I'm drunk or something but that second sentence was hard to read. What video from salad are you talking about?

sinicaleffect

May 30, 2023
According to voidjoi's patreon page at the time now it's $1,811/month. Actually looking at their tiers you can see why. You can request a 15 minute commission for as little as $15. Only a dollar per minute. So uhhhh yeah.
This always understates income as it doesn't include people subbing and then unsubbing for some reason. You can typically add 25-30% for actual monthly income.

But jesus christ. One dollar per minute? I wouldn't take a commission for 15 dollars per minute at this point.

For yourself Sinical I can take the amount of paid members you have (since you don't hide that) and just apply your 15 dollar tier to it for a very rough estimate.
God I wish that was accurate lol. A decent number of people are at 2 and 5 tier. Obviously 12/15 are my most popular though for sure. But $5 gets day 1 access to the majority of content which is definitely something, and the exclusivity changes too are going to make it more useful.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Give hope? You mean like encourage new people to try making videos? I suppose that's fine but if you go into video making solely focusing on making good money they better be prepared to have tempered expectations. What even is good money? 500? 1000? Idk how many patreons you have subscribed to but a lot of them take the lazy way out by doing what voidjoi is doing. That is to say making a bunch of low quality commissions for ultra cheap prices. Which does make some sense since it's guaranteed work but idk.
From this point of view I have always preferred DivineJOI over all the others, because even his worst possible video has so much quality compared to the rest (and also because he often makes femdom related ones, which is what I like most). At least he knows how to create an acceptable story. Honestly, the new wave of creators is making me not want to enjoy these types of things anymore. But I guess as long as the cum comes out of the penis and the author of the video makes money from it, there is no problem.

Reactions: Djeidj

Shjabka

Mar 16, 2024
From this point of view I have always preferred DivineJOI over all the others, because even his worst possible video has so much quality compared to the rest (and also because he often makes femdom related ones, which is what I like most). At least he knows how to create an acceptable story. Honestly, the new wave of creators is making me not want to enjoy these types of things anymore. But I guess as long as the cum comes out of the penis and the author of the video makes money from it, there is no problem.
Quite a few authors make a decent amount of money from it. Only 13 authors earn more than $1000 per month. And only 18 make more than $500 per month. The rest are doing much worse and more often than not almost no one watches them. Let alone give money for their content. Well earn can only those who are here for a long time (Cajoi, soxxie), or those who do the maximum quality (spirit, sweety). In addition, here is important stability, if the author will not release videos steadily, his income after 1-2 months will fall in 2-3 times.

Shjabka

Mar 16, 2024
Only a handful of authors make commissions. Of those who earn the most - no one makes them. Only novice authors with bad content start doing them in the hope of earning something. The main profit of all popular authors comes from patreon subscriptions and it simply makes no sense for them to make custom videos. Joigang, spirit - they earn more than 6-7 thousand dollars a month. What reason do they have to make some custom videos for 15-20$ per minute?

Nov 26, 2023
Only novice authors with bad content start doing them in the hope of earning something.
Congratulations. You repeated what I just said. If you actually could READ correctly you could tell I was talking about new creators specifically.
The main profit of all popular authors comes from patreon subscriptions and it simply makes no sense for them to make custom videos. Joigang, spirit - they earn more than 6-7 thousand dollars a month. What reason do they have to make some custom videos for 15-20$ per minute?
I know that? Did you read my earlier post about the sugar daddy tier? Why are you explaining joigang and spirit to me when I've bought an uploaded both here? Please read the thread.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
Yeah Divine is a solid pick. As a fate fan I've enjoyed his videos a lot. His upload schedule has been crap due to recent IRL stuff though.

Nov 26, 2023
This always understates income as it doesn't include people subbing and then unsubbing for some reason. You can typically add 25-30% for actual monthly income.

But jesus christ. One dollar per minute? I wouldn't take a commission for 15 dollars per minute at this point.

God I wish that was accurate lol. A decent number of people are at 2 and 5 tier. Obviously 12/15 are my most popular though for sure. But $5 gets day 1 access to the majority of content which is definitely something, and the exclusivity changes too are going to make it more useful.
To be fair the bad grammar and spelling could mean they live in poorer country where the dollar is worth more.

Yeah, I actually put that figure in a calculator after typing that and said ain't no way that's right. That's interesting though, Those lesser tiers only get early access to public vids so I just assumed people most would wait.

I do have a question for you though. Realistically speaking with how much creators are making now do you think it might ever grow to have a studio like experience? You know like in house artist, VA and editor type thing?

Parmesan_ch33s3

Jul 12, 2020
I've been wanting to ask this for a long time. Maybe this question will spark some side. So recently, its getting more and more 'voiced hentai joi' being released.

What you guys like about voiced hentai joi? I feel it cringes me so much. It doesn't fit with the visual. When it used the 'hentai' word, I believes you guys connotes/imply it as "lewd image/videos from japanese source[e.g; anime; game; etc]". So i can't comprehend those things with EN Voiced (i cant complain if you are a dubbed anime enjoyer).. I still can consume 'Voiced HEntaiJoi' as long as its uses JP voiced with sub, or using Western style Hentai Art or even nowadays AIart.

this i noted the term hentai from google.
""
noun: hentai
  1. a genre of Japanese manga and anime characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.
""

sorry if this question offends some of you guys.

edit: typo

sinicaleffect

May 30, 2023
Realistically speaking with how much creators are making now do you think it might ever grow to have a studio like experience? You know like in house artist, VA and editor type thing?
For videos? Probably not.
I am making a game though in a similar style and can hopefully announce something soon with that.

The two things to think about though is
A: Why go through all that effort when the majority of the money comes from simps for VAs anyway?
B: Having in an house artist is pretty ineffecient compared to just...taking the art you want lol. It provides more control, but getting art is slow. Like, even if you ignore the monetary side, the artist for my game is producing one pic a week. Some of my videos have used over 100 images, so yeah.

It could maybe be viable for like, a 10 minute mostly audio script with like 4 pics in it.
But I don't exactly see the need to do that when it's easy the current way.

I also don't think the scene will grow much at all now, it'll shrink if anything. Low PH presence etc.

What you guys like about voiced hentai joi? I feel it cringes me so much.
I feel it's mostly terrible, but I also feel that about any dubbed anime content which seems to be a shrinking minority opinion these days. I think there is some actually good voiced content out there, but it's rare.

I'm getting Japanese VA's for my game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote