Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
up to april 2019 links are dead.
Try reading the actual whole thread. You will find a MEGA link somewhere on page 1 beyond the OP. Here is a clue: The link was posted by me and it is an archive containing everything up to Sept 2020 but since I posted the link last year, the content is now up to date from Jan 2021. If you still can't find it, you are shit out of luck in life and JD content and deserve no further help.

Forthepr

Mar 13, 2019
Try reading the actual whole thread. You will find a MEGA link somewhere on page 1 beyond the OP. Here is a clue: The link was posted by me and it is an archive containing everything up to Sept 2020 but since I posted the link last year, the content is now up to date from Jan 2021. If you still can't find it, you are shit out of luck in life and JD content and deserve no further help.
Relax bro, I was just stating a fact.

Tallomellow32

Apr 9, 2021
The link is dead too

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Is this gonna get updated at some point?
Not by me at least anymore. I don't care much for his style and content this past year, so stopped following it last year as you can tell as I was the only one keeping this thread alive with content.

Here is a Gdrive by JD for a bunch of his recent content these last few months:

Join his and keep up to date there as well.

And my work here is done. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
FYI: It seems that GDrive link I posted by JD half a year ago, is still very active and in fact up to date with end of 2022 and Jan 2023 content for anyone still interested. Have at it ladies and gents.

Reactions: mycseHa