RPGM - Completed - Jk: Nt-r -the Cheating Exhibitionist Girlfriend Rpg- [H.H.works]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

They really need to do something about the stars on this site this game doesn't deserve one well unless the one is participation award.
    The graphics are 2D had drawn average not bad but not or even really good. I guess you can say they do the job.
    Game play. Sub par. I guess it deserves credit in that I didn't hit any bugs playing it. I could be lucky though.
    The mini game when it comes to the sex doesn't add anything of value. It is more of a nuisance than anything.
    Plot sucks would be an understatement. Lazily relies on blackmail as the primary plot push when there is no real reason the girl goes along with it. He apparently thinks his audience is either so stupid or uncaring that they would not notice the massive issues created by it in the plot.

This game would be better if the author just wrote no story at all and just put pictures up at least then the audience could come up with their own story next to this almost anything is better.

If you do decide to download the game simply unpack the images alone you probably get more enjoyment out of just looking at those than wasting time playing the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Downloaded and played sometime ago and quickly deleted. The game itself is aimless and does not give a real guide. Also as i recall the minigame was annoying.

So...no I would not recommend playing. Though in the spirit of fairness download and play for yourself and see if you agree or not.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Damn why did I redownload this game? Oh I remember - because the cover art and description look oh so very promising, only for the game to be a total and complete let down of a boring tedious slog when you actually play it. Truly, its not worth your time, I know it LOOKS promising, its false advertising, its basically a waiting game. The gameplay is just waiting. Why is it even in RPG maker? This is the quality of a 2002 flash game - SAD!