• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle [v2.1] [digital onahooole]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
too many people keep saying: problem with the game starting when all they have to do is use emulator or deal with their firewall. e.e

latrop16

May 12, 2018
How to cheat in the game:
1. Download and install the RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu
2. In Variables you can change or freeze values with right-click->Freeze
Relevant variable names:
Code:
Pleasure: 快感度
Climax: 絶頂値
Discomfort: 不快度数
To the station: 時間
You can use the Search function and copy paste Japanese variable names into it to find the right variable. All these Variables are floats.
Once you've find the right variables, you can add them to Favorites with the Heart button.
Set (Time) "To the station" to 0 and freeze, now you have all the time in the world.
Same for Discomfort, freeze it at any value below 1 and you can do what you want to her.
All values represent percentage where 0.0 is 0% and 1.0 is 100%.

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Shit's taking forever. How much sensitivity do I gotta grind before I can get to the meat of it? 43 sensitivity and mere thigh-touching still seems to be the most efficient
It took me 20 days training her. There are different actions whether you're close or far from her. You don't want to get too close. You just need to be in a range where you can rub only her thighs and ass. Start slow. The game explicitly said you can wait for days since her pleasure value(PV) rises faster and suspicion value(SV) accumulates slower every day. Of course you still need to take action since that gives more bonus to PV and SV accumulation. In the first few days, you won't notice any change until the 4th and 5th day I think. Then you can start doing risky things in very close range. Touch her thighs. Touch her ass. Don't touch any other areas unless you know what you're doing. Touching her breasts or her crotch on this days will immediately increase SV to max, resulting in a failed day. There's no game over but you'll lose every progress and time on that day you could've spent training her on. DON'T ever make her turn around to you since that makes SV rise rapidly. 10th to 15th day is where you can maximize youur time. You can touch her breasts for an easy PV accumulation but doing so also increases SV rapidly. You can still prefer to grope her ass at very close range since that gives decent PV per SV. At most I can grope her ass/breasts twice in a single train ride and then continue the day rubbing her ass in close range. Should be good towards 15-20th day to use toys now since her SV won't rise unless there's an area of her body that wasn't developed well yet. Your goal is to impregnate her so you can probably do it 20th day onwards, or if she doesn't mind it, you can insert into her and try to make her pregnant.
Tip: If you want to make SV lower faster, stay away from her until SV goes empty. Then you can resume doing stuff.

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
It took me 20 days training her. There are different actions whether you're close or far from her. You don't want to get too close. You just need to be in a range where you can rub only her thighs and ass. Start slow. The game explicitly said you can wait for days since her pleasure value(PV) rises faster and suspicion value(SV) accumulates slower every day. Of course you still need to take action since that gives more bonus to PV and SV accumulation. In the first few days, you won't notice any change until the 4th and 5th day I think. Then you can start doing risky things in very close range. Touch her thighs. Touch her ass. Don't touch any other areas unless you know what you're doing. Touching her breasts or her crotch on this days will immediately increase SV to max, resulting in a failed day. There's no game over but you'll lose every progress and time on that day you could've spent training her on. DON'T ever make turn around to you since that makes SV rise rapidly. 10th to 15th day is where you can maximize youur time. You can touch her breasts for an easy PV accumulation but doing so also increases SV rapidly. You can still prefer to grope her ass at very close range since that gives decent PV per SV. At most I can grope her ass/breasts twice in a single train ride and then continue the day rubbing her ass in close range. Should be good towards 15-20th day to use toys now since her SV won't rise unless there's an area of her body that wasn't developed well yet. Your goal is to impregnate her so you can probably do it 20th day onwards, or if she doesn't mind it, you can insert into her and try to make her pregnant.
Tip: If you want to make SV lower faster, stay away from her until SV goes empty. Then you can resume doing stuff.
I was doing that (ass, thigh touching only as that didn't trigger her asap) but wasn't sure if I was going in right direction since it's taking so long (I got over 60 sensitivity on day 9 now), thanks I'll keep this approach until I can do more

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I was doing that (ass, thigh touching only as that didn't trigger her asap) but wasn't sure if I was going in right direction since it's taking so long (I got over 60 sensitivity on day 9 now), thanks I'll keep this approach until I can do more
Just keep doing it. She gets more sensitive. Try getting risky and grope her ass from time to time.

Reactions: Dharak

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
finally i have chance to click the right option... play on japanese before and keep forgetting those button suppose to be

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle
Why do some of these Japanese nsfw games have these insanely funny titles? Is it shitty translation? Is it a meme? Is it a sub cultural thing?

veeupoint1

Feb 22, 2022
This game took a lot of patient to do other action because you have to have high sensitive to make her more comfort with you. To increase her sensitive, I recommend to get closer to the girl, try to smell her and use press your crotch. I think you can get around 15-20 sensitive per day, but you have to control the discomfort until around 100 sensitive. With high sensitive the discomfort will gradually slow and you can start on other action. btw, you might have to trial and error.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes