VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Only not long ago there was a version 0.16.8 and you've already released so many versions.
I did not released it - someone took it from Patreon content only that is not Public yet.
Sad thing but it heppened so don't expect a new version for 3 months now or something like that :(

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
I did not released it - someone took it from Patreon content only that is not Public yet.
Sad thing but it heppened so don't expect a new version for 3 months now or something like that :(
I'm also shocked how it's so fast, bro, and sad when they take and publish a story that you didn't post .

Leo - 23

Dec 27, 2023
I started the game with a save that I made in version 0.16.8 and the quest with the landlady didn't work for me, I had to start a new game and everything worked for me so every version of the game needs to start a new game?

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
I started the game with a save that I made in version 0.16.8 and the quest with the landlady didn't work for me, I had to start a new game and everything worked for me so every version of the game needs to start a new game?
Yep - the latest Patreon version needs to start from start.
The game is still in pre-alpha build so propably each new update untill the alpha will require a new start.
I already reported the sad story about pirating.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes