• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
For few next updates there should be a Tag Handjob at least, but it will stay for few next updates. (you can check it out already on )
Although I have a plan for adding at least 15 new tags like hj, bj, bdsm, sex, anal, rough, deepthroat and so on.
Cheers
Just an FYI to you as the dev: As the tags sit in Version: 0.16.8 I have no interest in trying your game at all. When you add new content that should qualify the game for other tags, as the "involved developer" who keeps responding to all the comments, it falls to you to use the "!Report" button on the first post to report "Other: Please add the following tag or tags to this game since I verify that the game has added the following content X, Y, Z.". Once you update the tags people should stop whining about a lack of tags and you can start getting useful comments about what a great game this has become or whatever happens.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
ho! great an update ,thanks for your work ,I play since the day you post it on the forum of the site .... year 2023 if I say no nonsense :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmy TheDev

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
4 months (and different versions) from public build to max tier patreon build? So the community who do not have money basically can't provide a good and accurate feedback, principally bugs.
It actually works, only not for the latest versions, but still after getting feedback from the community from f95zone I'm fixing or improving the game.

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
ho! great an update ,thanks for your work ,I play since the day you post it on the forum of the site .... year 2023 if I say no nonsense :cool:
yep, from the q4 of 2023 and the game is shaping up, and I cannot wait to show you new updates and more.
I'm happy you play it from the start so you'll notice how slow the start was and how will it speed up from now on :) in a good way I hope :)
Anyhow I want to release another update this month to put Jimmy back on proper timing track after the small delay :)

Reactions: pepiteaux12

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
yep, from the q4 of 2023 and the game is shaping up, and I cannot wait to show you new updates and more.
I'm happy you play it from the start so you'll notice how slow the start was and how will it speed up from now on :) in a good way I hope :)
Anyhow I want to release another update this month to put Jimmy back on proper timing track after the small delay :)
no worries ,fake avencer little by little I just hope to see it one day on steam one day . if these posible of course :cool:;) (sorry googl translation)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
no worries ,fake avencer little by little I just hope to see it one day on steam one day . if these posible of course :cool:;) (sorry googl translation)
That would be awasome to see it on steam, but it needs to have alot more content and more decent one - and currently the start is shaping up, and its only the start for now - but Jimmy will get there in 2 or 3 years :p

Reactions: pepiteaux12

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Just an FYI to you as the dev: As the tags sit in Version: 0.16.8 I have no interest in trying your game at all. When you add new content that should qualify the game for other tags, as the "involved developer" who keeps responding to all the comments, it falls to you to use the "!Report" button on the first post to report "Other: Please add the following tag or tags to this game since I verify that the game has added the following content X, Y, Z.". Once you update the tags people should stop whining about a lack of tags and you can start getting useful comments about what a great game this has become or whatever happens.
Sorry I missed this note, but fallowed through it and reported to add new tags

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
That would be awasome to see it on steam, but it needs to have alot more content and more decent one - and currently the start is shaping up, and its only the start for now - but Jimmy will get there in 2 or 3 years :p
It may have taken some time before the development of "Last hop" took about 3-4 years .... ,and I felt like rewarding him by buying the games on steam even if I had already finished it, just like other developers here is my list of games ,I like to play ,and wanted to help in my way ,I often do it in writing ,because I have small financial problems ,so I can not prandre subscriptions patreon as I would like,May here ,my little colection and all these games there are games to which she I discovered on F95,and there are other games I’d like to see on steam :cool: :cool: ;) ;) [sorry google translation] colecteur-02.jpg

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
How to advance on Rose's hint: Gather information about Merry? I got the same routine everyday and nothing happen.
Visit everything with Merry which means waking up, vacooming, dinner, watching tv and than return to Limbo and talk about Merry :)
I know that in update 4-6 it wasnt that cleear so in Update 7 I moved Limbo not to be optional and you wont miss it from Update 7

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
When there will be sex .
There is some Solo Sex in update 6-7 and it will hit Publlic Builds in 2 months or so.
Before introducing sex I want to introduce titfuck, blowjob, licking and petting, and before that I want to introduce all the characters where meanwhile fixing bugs and planning whats next or what to change.
It sounds like milion years but I propably will speed this all up for one characters postponing the others.
I know that comminity over Jimmy (small but stable) want that as well but still I want to do it the right way, without fixing everything again :p
So you just got to wait :p and hopefully I will have an idea on how to make it soooner (and I just got one actually :D :p like right now I got an idea on how to make it sooner :p )
Thanks man!
Chhers!

Sep 27, 2023
There is some Solo Sex in update 6-7 and it will hit Publlic Builds in 2 months or so.
Before introducing sex I want to introduce titfuck, blowjob, licking and petting, and before that I want to introduce all the characters where meanwhile fixing bugs and planning whats next or what to change.
It sounds like milion years but I propably will speed this all up for one characters postponing the others.
I know that comminity over Jimmy (small but stable) want that as well but still I want to do it the right way, without fixing everything again :p
So you just got to wait :p and hopefully I will have an idea on how to make it soooner (and I just got one actually :D :p like right now I got an idea on how to make it sooner :p )
Thanks man!
Chhers!
You know what they say: "Actions speak louder than words!"

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes