VN Ren'Py Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.19.4] [Jimmy TheDev]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
not that many tags for a 0.16 game. i'll skip this one for the time being
For few next updates there should be a Tag Handjob at least, but it will stay for few next updates. (you can check it out already on )
Although I have a plan for adding at least 15 new tags like hj, bj, bdsm, sex, anal, rough, deepthroat and so on.
Cheers

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys: I like the game: that the renders are somewhat different from the rest of the games that I follow, less quality or I don't know what, but well different at the end of the day, something happens to me, I can't advance in the story alone I can see part of the content and I repeat and repeat but nothing, the scene in the attic and the TV room does not develop, only one scene for each character, can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong.
Greetings and thanks

Hola muchachos: A mi del juego me gusta : que los renders son algo distintos a los del resto de los juegos que sigo menos calidad o no sé que pero bueno distintos al fin y al cabo, me pasa algo no logro avanzar en la historia solo puedo ver una parte del contenido y repito y repito pero nada no se desarrolla la escena del atico y de la sala de tv solo una escena por cada personaje, me puede decir alguien si estoy haciendo algo mal.
Saludos y gracias

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jimmy TheDev

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Hello guys: I like the game: that the renders are somewhat different from the rest of the games that I follow, less quality or I don't know what, but well different at the end of the day, something happens to me, I can't advance in the story alone I can see part of the content and I repeat and repeat but nothing, the scene in the attic and the TV room does not develop, only one scene for each character, can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong.
Greetings and thanks

Hola muchachos: A mi del juego me gusta : que los renders son algo distintos a los del resto de los juegos que sigo menos calidad o no sé que pero bueno distintos al fin y al cabo, me pasa algo no logro avanzar en la historia solo puedo ver una parte del contenido y repito y repito pero nada no se desarrolla la escena del atico y de la sala de tv solo una escena por cada personaje, me puede decir alguien si estoy haciendo algo mal.
Saludos y gracias
Heya!
It would be best for you to check out the:
The game is in a loop day and it tells you where current update has finished.
Update 3 is still short, but update 4, 5 and 6 adds alot to the game (but these are Patreon only updates - not yet Public)
Cheers!

Reactions: Daiqvist

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
I dont see how people arent embarrassed to release no content updates. Looks like it will need 2 years or more to reach the level others consider a first release.
I agree and also disagree with you.
The game needs to start with something and the sooner the feedback comes the better.
While making few first updates I was testing a better gameplay or different gameplay ideas.
I also wanted to present what the game is within looks or feel or what the characters are.
Update 3 is still short but on Patreon you may find update 4, 5 and 6 and with 6 I finally found a good way to introduce new character, with proper story and content, and I will try to follow this design for other characters or for the evolution of existing ones.
Public builds are free and I'm getting alot feedback thanks to them to learn and to make the game better, hoping you will see it in the future updates and you will like it as well.
All in all I needed to start with something which took me few months to prepear from nothing, since other games are mostly using existing assets, and I'm making everything from scratch.
Cheers!

Sep 4, 2018
I agree and also disagree with you.
The game needs to start with something and the sooner the feedback comes the better.
While making few first updates I was testing a better gameplay or different gameplay ideas.
I also wanted to present what the game is within looks or feel or what the characters are.
Update 3 is still short but on Patreon you may find update 4, 5 and 6 and with 6 I finally found a good way to introduce new character, with proper story and content, and I will try to follow this design for other characters or for the evolution of existing ones.
Public builds are free and I'm getting alot feedback thanks to them to learn and to make the game better, hoping you will see it in the future updates and you will like it as well.
All in all I needed to start with something which took me few months to prepear from nothing, since other games are mostly using existing assets, and I'm making everything from scratch.
Cheers!
Not to be rude or anything, but sounds like you are prioritizing your patreons feedback more than here or any site you have your game on who isn't paying If your patreon has way more updates put out at this point and is way more updated then here, why even ask for feedback if we have the way outdated version anyway to only speak about? And most likely any feedback or bugs have been fixed or been taken into account already on your patreon you just have the updates behind a paywall and no one will know this stuff until they pay it, which some I don't think will, that is why they are on sites like this anyway to get it free. And also the normal way devs do updates is they go down the tiers of patreon etc. first, and then it finally goes out to the public, something I'm sure you know if you have been around a long time looking into other game devs and stuff also. Meanwhile, we here are missing out on a bit of updates it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: Prick and shynos

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jimmy Awkward Adventures [v0.16] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 192Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Not to be rude or anything, but sounds like you are prioritizing your patreons feedback more than here or any site you have your game on who isn't paying If your patreon has way more updates put out at this point and is way more updated then here, why even ask for feedback if we have the way outdated version anyway to only speak about? And most likely any feedback or bugs have been fixed or been taken into account already on your patreon you just have the updates behind a paywall and no one will know this stuff until they pay it, which some I don't think will, that is why they are on sites like this anyway to get it free. And also the normal way devs do updates is they go down the tiers of patreon etc. first, and then it finally goes out to the public, something I'm sure you know if you have been around a long time looking into other game devs and stuff also. Meanwhile, we here are missing out on a bit of updates it seems.
I think I get you.
Updates that are currently only on Patreon will become public one by one whenever a new Patreon update is released - so that means that they will become free for all (about once per month).
As it goes to feedback actually the greatest feedback I have is from here f95zone - it is pretty harsh but it is best feedback I have and I'm adjusting the game thanks to this feedback :)
And still yes, Patreon Tiers have latest updates and it will stay like this since to make this game I also need this kinda support, to be able to make it and share it for Patreon Builds and also Public Builds (this wont change)
Anyhow thank you so much for your feedback (I will be thinking about more, maybe I'll come up with something better as it goes for the updates) and I hope you'll see my point of view as well.
Cheers! :)

Reactions: mcclem5257

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For few next updates there should be a Tag Handjob at least, but it will stay for few next updates. (you can check it out already on )
Although I have a plan for adding at least 15 new tags like hj, bj, bdsm, sex, anal, rough, deepthroat and so on.
Cheers
Don't forget to include something for the titfuck tag eventually lol

Nevermind, if this is all there is after so many updates you'll never get to half of those tags. Also you need a proofreader. Desperately. Shit, even the most basic spell check would be a huge help. The spelling, grammar, and phrasing has so many mistakes through it I'm not sure that it wasn't done that way on purpose.

Last edited:

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Don't forget to include something for the titfuck tag eventually lol

Nevermind, if this is all there is after so many updates you'll never get to half of those tags. Also you need a proofreader. Desperately. Shit, even the most basic spell check would be a huge help. The spelling, grammar, and phrasing has so many mistakes through it I'm not sure that it wasn't done that way on purpose.
I know that this feedback comes from my very slow start, and I corrected alot of the spelling and some grammar already.
The slow progress was due to searching for a good way to enter limbo and to find a better starting game flow (I'm still looking for a better one).
But I guess the progress from update 4 (handjob) went good through update 5 (another handjob) up to 6 (another handjob and solo sex) - where update 6 for me is something I'd like to follow in the future.
Hopefull next updates will show how and in which direction the game is heading.

Aaaaand for latest updates I'm doing now spellchecks - although I might have missed something, but I hope I didnt :p

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
So is this JALS or do i have to option to choose my 'relations' within this VN ?

Jimmy TheDev

Nov 28, 2023
Heya!

There is new Public Build with Update 4 for and ! (with a handjob)
Check changelog for .

Also there is a new Patreon only ! (with handjob, solo sex, rubbing and toy sex)

The game has evolved and has new tags in the latest version like: handjob, solo sex, rubbing, toy sex.

I hope youll enjoy it!

Cheers!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
JimmyAwkwardAdventures-0.16.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
4 months (and different versions) from public build to max tier patreon build? So the community who do not have money basically can't provide a good and accurate feedback, principally bugs.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes