VN - Ren'Py - Jezebels Curse [v0.18] [DVM]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lenny132

I enjoy NTR games alot and i really like the concept it reminds me of a hentai "Magicka" i think from INOMURA and has a similar concept; big tit girl ; clothes vanish when using magic... Only this has what i assume more erotic elements unlike that hentai which is only erotica.

The models i think look really great i havent seen anything like those breasts in other VN's reminds me of Firstbornunicorns breasts but bigger. Excited to see where this goes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

poudin

a lot of minor error in the writting, model clothe, the story is a bit confuse like why in japan, the relation between the two protagonist is a little harsh (maybe need more soft sometime) , but i think this has a great potentiel so keep a eye on it. it's maybe a good surprise
  3. 3.00 star(s)

torroja

I like the stacked models, you don't usually see things like this done with DAZ.
    I am concerned that the protagonist is going to be a weak loser. I would like to see him dominating his sister's succubus instead.
    There are a lots of typos
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MemeKiddo420

I will update this review as more updates for the game come out but currently at the "1.0" (which I don't know it's 1.0 as it's not finished) it is not worth the time. I could see this being abandoned in 3-6 months after the dev grows tired or bored. Also the patreon prices? Wack. Cash grab imo.

The typos are bad, really bad. Just a simple auto correcter or just searching for the correct word could fix it. I mean just put 5 mins of more effort making sure it's readable.

The relationship change mechanic doesn't even work. I chose Lily to be my "girlfriend" and I her "boyfriend" but the game still picks and chooses which scene to say that. It switched between what I choose and just the default which is "brother" and "sister" which is hilarious cause when you choose to change it, it says the default is "step sister" and "step brother".

The renders are the only thing worth it. I like games that have realistic body types. Saggy boobs that ARENT perky. Cause boobs sag!!! But everything else needs work. Good luck.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

PabloLorenzo

I'm not one for making reviews or shitting on games... but this one was quite bad. It's full of typos and NTR aside, the plot seems to be quite bad as well. Renders are okayish but you can notice some clipping at times.

I know it's a first version... but there's quite a few other demos that are way better.