EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You are Ginji, a Japanese youth whose two hobbies are girls and getting into fights. One night, while walking in a dark alley, he comes across three beautiful females wearing bizarre outfits battling monsters from another dimension. Against his better judgement, he gets involved in the battle, and before he knows it, he's flat on his back. Waking up in the hospital, he's surprised to see one of the girls there: she'd brought him to the hospital after he was injured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: JPN 2003-04-11 / ENG 2004-05-12
Original Title: ジュエルナイツ・クルセイダーズ
Developer: ZeroCool
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Length: ~8 Hours
VNBD:
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Installer): - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Dec 1, 2019
Oh hey, it's this vn.
The only thing I know about this one is that Rattanman (the guys who does most of the Black Lillith fan translations) described it as having no redeeming qualities. The vndb rating backs that up so I'd keep my expectations underground if you download this one.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Huh, I remember this one.
Futa/Trans tag is kinda misleading, since there's only one scene with it, and it's really hard to find. It's hilarious, tho.
I don't like most endings, because they're surprisingly heavy for such lighthearted, humorous game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JewelKnightsCrusaders-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Oh god, that is an anime art 'style' that need to be buried and forgotten about.

When the eyeballs are sitting in the lower third of the head, you've done fucked up.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
fuck man...
I remember this one being very damn close to the realm of "kusoge"...but its been more than a decade since I last played it, lets give it another go, how bad can it be?