• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - HTML - Jessica's Plight [v2.2.2] [FlimsyLegs]

1. 4.00 star(s)

jessyspitz

Great idea! I love the toilet scene! Please do more of this content (CNC, stripping, unwilling tasks, ...). I didn't like the room escape. It makes less sense and I had to brute-force all options - then I opened it with twinery myself.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

I liked it, even as it is rather short at the moment. Also, without walkthrough it is quite difficult. But the blackmail is somewhat realistic, as you can defy your blackmailer and suffer the consequences.
    But you can also be a good slut and comply. I would like some saves, so you don't have to begin anew just to read an ending.

But still, not bad
  3. 2.00 star(s)

abao

Unplayable without a guide, which is pretty tragic for a game that's supposed to be a puzzle.

There's a scene where you're stuck bound pretty early in the game, and I've clicked on literally every single option and other than the give up option that leads to a game over, no other option does anything.

Turned out you have to struggle against specific parts of the bondage in a specific order despite there being no indication whatsoever when you got it right until you complete the entire sequence, according to the walkthrough.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MrDS44

Not really a game but a story with pictures, but I like the devious mind of the blackmailer and the progressiveness of the scenario.

Moreover, it's noted only for windows but as a matter of fact, as it's an HTML game it works with whatever navigator and thus every OS