DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
promobanner.jpg

Games: Origins | Series of Events
Developer
: Doadventures - - - - - -

Setting up this page dedicated to all things Jessica's Choices. I'll use this space to post some renders I've been doing that will not feature in the game.

Jessica Vs Britta VN:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please feel free to post any fan art or literature involving Jessica - have fun with it.
charjessica.jpg
Skin used:
Hair:

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Because I had so much fun doing the first fight, I wanted to create a rematch between the pair. Doing this also reminded me of one of my other stories USF (Currently available to read on Chyoa) and when I finish Jessica's Choices, I'd be very interested in turning that into a VN.

Again I'll try to post the story alongside this.

Round 1
jessicavsbrittarematch.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch2.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch3.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch4.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch5.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch6.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch7.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch8.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch9.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch10.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch11.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch12.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch13.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch14.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch15.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch16.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch17.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch18.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch19.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch20.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch21.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch22.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch23.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch24.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch25.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch26.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch27.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch28.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch29.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch30.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch31.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch32.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch33.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch34.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch35.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch36.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch37.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch38.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch39.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch40.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch41.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch42.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch43.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch44.jpg jessicavsbrittarematch45.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Levitation

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Can you please share the skin you have used for Vivian and Sarah? Please! I want to make some of my fantasies come true.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Well, as was asked, above, I thought it would be fun to do and add the above images to a Ren'py kinetic VN. I hope you enjoy it.

Here are the links:

WIN:
KEY# TnhyTYvFuAOwiptqVdTHHAIL15PRar04ACmn0Kw6rPs

MAC:
KEY# nEtFLW_SCtm1UngJRKDtrMN2bIU33LZOmdU4AssZvzo

LINUX:
KEY# FnFCrQ8oHhmYH2uiY7UFP34x1fB3NvD9TkCqt71mukQ

ANDROID:
KEY# 89k0HBz4qg_GC4q7tmW2YivQ40sNTmydAN37mqvO_eM
DoAdventures

• Red Heart
Reactions: Levitation

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Well, as was asked, above, I thought it would be fun to do and add the above images to a Ren'py kinetic VN. I hope you enjoy it.

Here are the links:

WIN:
KEY# TnhyTYvFuAOwiptqVdTHHAIL15PRar04ACmn0Kw6rPs

MAC:
KEY# nEtFLW_SCtm1UngJRKDtrMN2bIU33LZOmdU4AssZvzo

LINUX:
KEY# FnFCrQ8oHhmYH2uiY7UFP34x1fB3NvD9TkCqt71mukQ

ANDROID:
KEY# 89k0HBz4qg_GC4q7tmW2YivQ40sNTmydAN37mqvO_eM
DoAdventures
Oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you! :love:

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Flashback images from the previous fight found in the folder on the VN above
deviantartflashback.jpg deviantartflashback1.jpg deviantartflashback2.jpg deviantartflashback3.jpg deviantartflashback4.jpg deviantartflashback5.jpg deviantartflashback6.jpg deviantartflashback7.jpg

I was initially asked to just provide three and the requestor added his own words around what his character thought of that fight, but I enjoyed doing it so much I made a few more and might still create this fight when I get some time / between scene setup.