• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Jessica Rabbit Trainer [v1.0.0 Public] [Lovebyte Labs]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Waste of time. No "training" at all and hidden links that constantly open up to their webpage instead of providing content. Art's not that good, either.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh, yep, so this dev's whole business model is literally just the definition of . Got it.

But hey, they finally dropped the Trainer tag so this low effort nonsense won't come up in trainer search results. That's a step in the right direction at least...

And whoever proposed the idea that this is competition for Akabur (or any corruption/trainer developers, for that matter) is smoking some hard dro. This isn't competition, this is nothing.

Nov 18, 2022
I have only myself to blame for starting this up and being disappointed with it.

"10K outfit variations" my ass when most of it is locked. And for some things like shoes they're just palette swaps. Ffs. A high heels fetishist like myself needs to see a lady with more shoe options.

Come on dev.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes