4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Really hope we get some gloryhole scenes and maybe some party with stripper stuff where we control how far Jessica goes with a Male stripper or even multiple strippers either in front of a audience or backstage depending on choices, or the reverse where Jessica is the stripper and we choose how far she goes with someone we choose from the audience Male or Female on stage.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really hope we get some gloryhole scenes and maybe some party with stripper stuff where we control how far Jessica goes with a Male stripper or even multiple strippers either in front of a audience or backstage depending on choices, or the reverse where Jessica is the stripper and we choose how far she goes with someone we choose from the audience Male or Female on stage.
Stoper said that he will add gloryhole.
I wonder if it will involve Tommy and the other boy?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
nice LP - i’m hoping Tommy the boy intern gets more action from Jess soon as well as Mr Parker
Oh yeah, Parker needs to gets some, specially after that happens last!

Something like this:)
Yeah hehe, I usually just post the clean render with my comment. And some with the text on them if I want to comment on the text itself ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that would be badass but would it make it way to the v0.20 release since game day would be on the weekend?
I doubt about it.
There is some hints that Mr.Parker will have a scene.But Stoper said don't expect too much.Still we can hope for something like
HJ,FJ,TJ or BJ.Probably depending of the route we choose for Jessica-dominant or submissive.
Funny thing-the series I read right now,Mercy Thompson,have so much to do with dominance:)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
nice LP - i’m hoping Tommy the boy intern gets more action from Jess soon as well as Mr Parker
stoper said, that Mr. Parker will be in the next update. I played, that she is the dominant Person. I wonder and can´t wait, what will happen in this route.

Reactions: DrackDrap

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone got the development blog #20? Will there be an update end of this month?
This is the relevant text from the dev blog entry#20:
About the update... well, not much to say. I'm working on it. I'll try to release something at the end of the month, but I highly doubt it will be the full version.
And I'll get rid of my self imposed 2 moths release schedule. There's just no point of it. When I have something to release, full update, or a beta, I'll do it. Those who want to support only when there is an update to the game, can do so by pledging when they see a new version released, or a post confirming an upcoming release.
Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'll start releasing updates at a slower pace. I just want to make sure people don't end up feeling cheated, if I need to delay something.

umby

May 27, 2017
This is the relevant text from the dev blog entry#20:
this is a good choice, indeed I think if you want to work better on animations, perhaps it could lengthen the release without providing even an indicative date. or if I were the developer I would remove the animations and insert more angles (maybe under the skirt) for the crucial scenes. surely it could save time but the quality will certainly be lower. well as always just an idea.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Development Blog #21
Hello, everyone.
I told you I'm considering releasing a half-update at the end of the month, but I ultimately decided not to. This update is very light on sex scenes, especially the first part of it, so it makes little sense to release some half-finished beta version of it. I'll release the full package next month.
To give you something to pass the time, I'm preparing that short story I mentioned few months ago when I shared a few images of the scene above. I first made the image as a fun render, but then I thought it will be cool to turn it into a short visual story. The initial plan was to have just a dozen images to go along with the written story. But you probably know me already, I can't stop myself. I have around 30 images so far, with 10 or so more needed for the full scene. I'll share it soon, with a small delay between the various tiers, like the game updates.
Have fun and thanks for the support.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Development Blog #21
Hello, everyone.
I told you I'm considering releasing a half-update at the end of the month, but I ultimately decided not to. This update is very light on sex scenes, especially the first part of it, so it makes little sense to release some half-finished beta version of it. I'll release the full package next month.
To give you something to pass the time, I'm preparing that short story I mentioned few months ago when I shared a few images of the scene above. I first made the image as a fun render, but then I thought it will be cool to turn it into a short visual story. The initial plan was to have just a dozen images to go along with the written story. But you probably know me already, I can't stop myself. I have around 30 images so far, with 10 or so more needed for the full scene. I'll share it soon, with a small delay between the various tiers, like the game updates.
Have fun and thanks for the support.
The developers are great. I'm glad to be here for the next complete update.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes