4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
No worries, it was just a silly joke of mine. "hard ews" would sound similar when pronounced as "hard ewws", and "eww" in English is a word used to describe things you are disgusted by.
Ok, I understand now! Cheers!

@stoper
It was not that bad to play from the beginning because I played with old saves so I never saw all the new renderings and animations. Sometimes it's better to start over :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I looked at the walkthrough and still couldn't figure out how to get the no-advice scene you mentioned. So I looked at the script, and Jess needs to have a lesbian relationship with Heather without Conner to avoid the advice scene. That's not happening, so I guess I'll sit through advice from the cringy neighbor.
Did you start a relationship with Heather?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No. If you refer to "That's not happening", what I mean is that I don't want that to happen, not that there is a bug. So don't worry about it, I got the answer I needed.
BTW we get you don't like Heather.What about Rosa,Eve,Blake,Laura,Shani?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
BTW we get you don't like Heather.What about Rosa,Eve,Blake,Laura,Shani?
I'm happy about the others. I don't care particularly for lesbian content, so I don't really go for that, but so far all dialogue has felt natural. And the characters are generally well rounded, without it being endless dialogue. There's a good balance there.

Usschevalier

Dec 26, 2017
I have a problem with this awesome game.
Downloaded for first time and started from the beginning so, no previous versions installed before. I found several errors in day 2 before Jessica and Sara goes to talk with Angus. Once all of them were "ignored" Jessica had flirted with him. But, after that, in day 3, just when Jessica and Tommy picks the bike, I have a CTD.
I followed this path:
1- Agreed with Eve
2-Make your own dirty joke
3-Fuck yourself and play with your ass
4-Own it
5- Aroused when jogging with Heather
6- Head to work (avoiding Parker)
7- Play along (involuntarily: game chose this option not me)
8-Continue walking in front of the guy in the pub
9- Tell Conner, but keep going in alley

Any idea?

Edit: Tracebak file says this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'images/DAY02/day2 ev06-03.jpg'>:
File "game/day02.rpy", line 774, in script
menu:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/DAY02/day2 ev06-03.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally found the time to play the latest update. It's usually not for me playing NTR games, but this one does not feature the usual bimbo and the dude that can't satisfy her. Nope, Jessica is an intelligent and driven woman, and the main couple cares for each other.

At least up to and including this update I get to decide for Jessica how far she is willing to go and with who. So for now, showing a little cleavage and a little bit of groping for information is okay, a HJ is not. I'm not into geriatric sex, so boss and newsstand guy can be teased but otherwise they are out. However, a little lesbian fun with the neighbour to let boyfriend improve his technique and the following - quite hard to find - threesome was hot. That said, if you have a MFF then MMF or full sharing with the neighbour couple is fair game. I hope the game continues that way that you can be able to shut down everybody and not have anything forced on you.

Sep 21, 2017
Finally found the time to play the latest update. It's usually not for me playing NTR games, but this one does not feature the usual bimbo and the dude that can't satisfy her. Nope, Jessica is an intelligent and driven woman, and the main couple cares for each other.

At least up to and including this update I get to decide for Jessica how far she is willing to go and with who. So for now, showing a little cleavage and a little bit of groping for information is okay, a HJ is not. I'm not into geriatric sex, so boss and newsstand guy can be teased but otherwise they are out. However, a little lesbian fun with the neighbour to let boyfriend improve his technique and the following - quite hard to find - threesome was hot. That said, if you have a MFF then MMF or full sharing with the neighbour couple is fair game. I hope the game continues that way that you can be able to shut down everybody and not have anything forced on you.

**my only hope is the author doesn't throw a curve ball...like----heather has aids or something:eek:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

That's the character. With a couple of custom dials to change her a little.
How much time is this "change a little"?
I doubt many can appreciate the time you spend to make a single render.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@armion82 it depends on the character, really. Sometimes I just dial a few morphs and the character looks good enough. Sometimes I play with it for more than a day, especially if I have to work on the textures. I use stock, DAZ textures, but I often make changes in Photoshop (combining different textures, changing them, painting little details).

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017

Quoting for truth.

Reactions: manticore124

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I kinda wish we could get some sexual content for that older black journalist at work (I'm not really into lesbian content myself, and I find the boyfriend hella boring - but that's just my opinion). Maybe gaining his interest via commitment to the story and then seducing him, having an affair behind the boyfriend's back. Maybe finding out that the guy is pretty passionate and kinky behind that serious shell.
Facially he looks like Denzel Washington too, which is nice. :)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Apologies for the double post, but I have a question for Stoper.

That guy who works in the garage, the bald guy who did the modifications to the bike (I'm bad with names, sorry). Is there any chance he'll be making any future appearances? That whole scene (and character) was by far my favourite thus far, and probably (again, in my opinion) one of the most well written in terms of the interesting dynamic between April and another character. That canny, slightly aggressive guy who played April as well as she was playing him, and at the same time April still kept the upper hand. That was hot af man. (y)

I realise the answer is probably 'no' and that he was only serving that single function, but I had to at least voice my approval of the character. At the very least, if he's any indication, it bodes well for character to come. :)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Apologies for the double post, but I have a question for Stoper.

That guy who works in the garage, the bald guy who did the modifications to the bike (I'm bad with names, sorry). Is there any chance he'll be making any future appearances? That whole scene (and character) was by far my favourite thus far, and probably (again, in my opinion) one of the most well written in terms of the interesting dynamic between April and another character. That canny, slightly aggressive guy who played April as well as she was playing him, and at the same time April still kept the upper hand. That was hot af man. (y)

I realise the answer is probably 'no' and that he was only serving that single function, but I had to at least voice my approval of the character. At the very least, if he's any indication, it bodes well for character to come. :)
April?????

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes