4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
she dosn't look that young, why not make her 40 year old married woman with 1or2 kid, that's how she actually looks. noit a 25 year old girl but the render is superb

Reactions: Rythan25

Ashyrel

Feb 25, 2018
because people are used to teenager looking anime adults being in their 20s I guess. She looks her age just fine.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i played through again with the walkthrough and got to the part where Jess:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is it true that for the full release we "continue" where Jess left him? the writing and renders are so good.

@stoper will there ever be a Patreon goal where you would work on this full time? waiting 2 months sucks lol

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
will there ever be a Patreon goal where you would work on this full time? waiting 2 months sucks lol
He is working full time on this, i know is a lot 2 months but at least he is on time with the updates, hopefully stays this way...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As long as Stoperart maintains such high quality in this game, I don't give a damn if I have to wait two months for an update. What would be a shame would be to have a release every month, but with lower quality.

Keep the standards high, no matter what!
In my opinion the right compromise would be 1 in-game day/month… in this way you can do 1 month's update or a 2 month's update (in this case wolud be 2 in-game days)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
In my opinion the right compromise would be 1 in-game day/month… in this way you can do 1 month's update or a 2 month's update (in this case wolud be 2 in-game days)
You're suggesting Stoper double his output... how much of a dip in quality are you willing to accept as a compromise? Because i don't imagine it would be possible without a significant decrease in attention to detail and overall quality.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I loved it
I think it was 4th game that I played "Female perspective". I felt like I was in a trance, it was a great experience

it simply took me in and I could not walk away until the end of the version :)

Thank you
and CheeRz (y)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@stoper It was better if a male could teach Conner how to please a woman (cuckold/instructional scene), but Conner would have been jealous i suppose! At least for now… :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, how do we see this game progressing with Laura? She is obviously attracted to Conner? Will we see them together? Will Jessica draw her into a threesome? Or perhaps something with Heather and Jessica, possibly with Christian? Or just something with Jessica alone? There are a lot of possibilities. Which will be first, though? We do know that Heather is coming over for dinner. Will that precipitate something with Laura, if she comes home at the 'right' time?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
she dosn't look that young, why not make her 40 year old married woman with 1or2 kid, that's how she actually looks. noit a 25 year old girl but the render is superb
You think she looks 40? o_O

You must have some really young looking 40 year olds where you're from.

This is what women in their 40s look like:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes