4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I agree! people here like JOHN and don't need the side stories. Stoper has to be smarter and focus on his main project if he want more support. The proof is that there's a delay on JOHN because of JOAC which is a silly game comparatively.
Well, nobody made a poll so we cant assume that people don't need the side stories. Some do, some don't.
I think Stoper been quite smart to let the game be free, with optional support. It just means he doesn't owe anything to anyone.
He's maybe doing both projects out of passion and to improve his skills/learn new things. Now, if that's the case, who are we to demand him anything. If we like his work, we should be grateful he is sharing it with us for FREE and comment the content only. The project management thing it's his own business.

Jun 1, 2017
I'll hold my own opinion!
It is better to work completely on one project, and beautiful! I don't need that bonus! ;)
Probably you are right but, for me i like to see the work of this creator, and if im corect you got the bonus in that pledge of yours you dont ned to pay a extra for this, then what is the problem ? you dont have patience to wait for story progress? i dont think you realy dont like the bonus of extra work, what i see is only a angry because you dont have what you want. For me i like to see all work of this creator i like his work and i like the story of zombie, what we ned is patience to get what we want.
PS. English is not my native language pls. escuse some mistake.

Reactions: vaal2000

teq

Oct 14, 2017
v0.15 BETA
I added only the first event, since the other two choices in the update are rather clear. I'll insert everything when the final version is ready.
the final version of the game or the final version of the update

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
cynosural
As not strange, but I Russian. And I also write a lot of things with mistakes. But zombies in the game about erotica, it's wild!
We have a different mentality and everything.) I just expressed my opinion! ;)

For us gays that crazy hee hee :p

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I just wanted to say that not only the game is gorgeous looking...
It has some great dirty dialogue.
All the scene with the old man in the last update was erotic as fuck because the script was amazing.

Keep it up, Stoper.
The only bad thing I can say about this game, it's that it doesn't come out fast enough.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I think Stoper been quite smart to let the game be free, with optional support. It just means he doesn't owe anything to anyone.
He's maybe doing both projects out of passion and to improve his skills/learn new things.
He's not. Well, it's very likely a passion projects also, but, at least according to comments on patreon and discord, the practical matter of turning a profit that 'justifies' the hours put in is a priority. (I say 'justified' because his number is probably too low given the amount of work put in.)

Which is obviously completely reasonable, and the fact that it's in practice a free game reflects on him even better.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes