VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2] [stoperArt]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
It started with sculpting some clothing pressure morphs, just to learn how to properly do it. Then I wanted to see if I can make a Jill costume. Then I thought it would be cool to have a zombie in the scene, and of course the chap should have a dick. But there were no textures for the genitals, so I decided to make some. And having put the efforts to make the textures I had to use the dick for more than just a blurry background. Then I asked Amanda if she would like to write something for the scene... It spiraled out of control basically :)

Good thing she finds time to shave her pussy completely bare during a zombie apocalypse. I mean, you gotta have your priorities, right?
Personal hygiene is not something to overlook over a simple zombie apocalypse. Also the idea is that the life is going on, despite the monsters.

@yihman1 , it's not a game actually. Just a short bonus story.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
It started with sculpting some clothing pressure morphs, just to learn how to properly do it. Then I wanted to see if I can make a Jill costume. Then I thought it would be cool to have a zombie in the scene, and of course the chap should have a dick. But there were no textures for the genitals, so I decided to make some. And having put the efforts to make the textures I had to use the dick for more than just a blurry background. Then I asked Amanda if she would like to write something for the scene... It spiraled out of control basically :)

Personal hygiene is not something to overlook over a simple zombie apocalypse. Also the idea is that the life is going on, despite the monsters.

@yihman1 , it's not a game actually. Just a short bonus story.
Thank you for your work you have some wonderful VN I enjoyed greatly

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
My first thought upon seeing this was "Asian Lara Croft.". My second thought was something along the lines of "Hot!".

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My first thought upon seeing this was "Asian Lara Croft.". My second thought was something along the lines of "Hot!".
how did you see Lara Croft wearing Jill Valentine outfit ^^
i guess you dont know Jill Valentine from resident evil, overwise you would'nt have thinking about Lara Croft :)

Reactions: crookscomp

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
how did you see Lara Croft wearing Jill Valentine outfit ^^
i guess you dont know Jill Valentine from resident evil, overwise you would'nt have thinking about Lara Croft :)
I am familiar with Jill Valentine and Resident Evil, but I've played the new reboot and sequel of Tomb Raider much, much more. Besides, the first picture only showed the top, plus the fact that two handguns is classic old Tomb Raider, which is why it was my first thought. I can recognize Jill's outfit much better in the second picture, but this outfit was only worn in RE3 and the Apocalypse movie, I think.

Reactions: XKimky

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I am familiar with Jill Valentine and Resident Evil, but I've played the new reboot and sequel of Tomb Raider much, much more. Besides, the first picture only showed the top, plus the fact that two handguns is classic old Tomb Raider, which is why it was my first thought. I can recognize Jill's outfit much better in the second picture, but this outfit was only worn in RE3 and the Apocalypse movie, I think.
true.

i prefer the RE2 one.. she look sweet in there <3

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Oh shit, I was creating a resident evil-based game! using Honey select, I got discouraged from doing it now. View attachment 148782
View attachment 148783 View attachment 148783
I am very sad
dont get discouraged, two games that have been started creating befor either one was released cant be very much alike. And even if they would, just imagine creators would start thinking like:"damn, the idea of an incest story was already used, now i have to make a totaly different game."

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dont get discouraged, two games that have been started creating befor either one was released cant be very much alike. And even if they would, just imagine creators would start thinking like:"damn, the idea of an incest story was already used, now i have to make a totaly different game."
this.

and must add that this one doesnt even look like a resident evil game honestly.. at least for me. its just a random girl who get fucked by zombis.
a RE games ( kind of) would more be like a guy trying to save the world from a virus and actually get fucked by a lady in red ( or some others ladies) in the process.
must say, resident evil is a hard game, and chars in it are hard too, i honestly cant imagine a resident evil game that will have a girl as weak as she get fucked by a bunch of zombis. this is pur fan-service. its aint resident evil look alike.
soo if his game "really" is based on resident evil style... then it should be wayyy different than this one.

just what i think about a "resident evil" game. i cant imagine jill, ada , claire, rebecca or even sherry or moira getting fuck by zombis that easily. ( but thats probably just my imagination goes too far... but still.. thoses girls aint the kind of girls you want to mess with lol )

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes