Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
No damn it. No more another like FotM. If this becomes similar to FotM, then this is already dead at birth. Or at least this could be made more straightforward. Right from the start, it would be worth putting in a hint system or a quests system so the player knows what to do and this doesn’t become a mere million-click blank game. I'd rather sit in a short VN than a hell of a long as well as an empty sandbox. Why the name refers to a fem protaginist, but still the player is male prot.

If the game becomes a copy of FotM, then why the hell did FotM have to stop? If there comes a copy of FotM, then the shy bet is that 80% of players will skip this game. I can't stand that grinding hell anymore. :poop:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Beta male should be a tag to add to this dev games.
I think the model used for the MC screams beta male loser enough that the tag is not needed. I don't know about other people but whenever I saw the MC from FOTM I got the irresistible urge to give him a wedgie, steal his lunch money and throw him in a locker, that might just be me though.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's new, here is my first impression:

Things I like:

-The Blond haired girl with glasses is cute.
-It's got a phone thingy you can click on to see relationship stats and such and that is convenient

Things I dislike:

-The game has the name "Jen's Dilemma", and is labeled as a "Female Protagonist" game... Why on earth am I controlling a MALE CHARACTER!? I got nothing wrong with a male protagonist, but was expecting and hoping for a female protagonist namely the blonde, but whatever.

-It did the old "Stealth Sandbox" & is an "Empty Sandbox". Stealth sandbox is a technique where the game starts out like it's a visual novel. You play it for a few minutes and get into the visual novel, then all of the sudden nope, it's a sandbox. When a game is not tagged as sandbox this is off-putting. An Empty Sandbox is a sandbox lacking in content. go study or relax or watch tv to waste time but no real content there. With how much grind annoyed players of his last game I was hoping this dev would make a VN instead.

-Bad writing. Incorrect grammar, some spelling errors, and bad punctuation aside the story is not very compelling and doesn't really make much sense. I'll give two examples of what I mean by this.

example 1: Jenn takes her kids, and flees the home from her husband for a month because he ordered take-out food again. That's all he did. It's also mentioned he is the sole breadwinner. So shouldn't she be cooking? This makes her a very unlikeable character. It would be very easy to write it in a better way than that. To run away with the kids for a month you need a better reason than he ordered fucking take-out! The first thing that comes to my mind is "He banged his secretary!" A much better reason to run away for a month. God forbid someone gets laid in an adult game. Okay, if that is not a good reason let's find another. He is abusive in some way? Don't want to make him a cheater or abusive... Alright, let's try another. He has a drug or alcohol problem... Oh... Don't want him a cheater, a drunk, or an abuser... What other reason could she be gone a month. He forgot their anniversary or her birthday, anything really.

example 2: She asks her friend a question a toddler may ask. "Is the company you work for big?" A more reasonable question would be "Is your company hiring?" It doesn't come off as realistic dialogue at all.

TL;DR I was expecting it to be a pleasant change from the devs last game, but same problems in this one as last one.
Sorry but there are some errors there
" he ordered take-out food again. " in fact He was complaining that *she* had ordered take out Again !.
In the dialogue that has been stress between them for over a week.
Also there are indications that he has been played by someone at work,
Someone who is trying or who has poisoned the relationship between Jen and Him.
Quote "She's a Gold digger", " Look where she comes from".
The reason that she has gone away for a month could be a simply as that they are BOTH victims of that toxic third person.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hahaha NOPE I'm not going to grind for 10 updates so that out of nowhere rape and ntr appear, or worse it gets abandoned or with a hasty ending, I better read the comments.

The game will feature Melinda, in a "madam" or " brothel keeper" role (Open for suggestions from you guys. I may post a poll about it later, we have time as she won't appear in demo and first version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
I kind of can't believe SNC put this little effort into this. It's been three years since Foot of the Mountains, and this looks like a step backwards in every way. The story is inane, the characters are blank slates with no motivation, and the models aren't worth the grind the developer clearly has planned. From a technical standpoint the renders are grainy and poorly lit, the models are hastily posed, and the environment is a small lifeless apartment. Hell, the male protagonist is the same exact model as the Foot of the Mountains but chubbier and with worse hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This may be the worst game I ever will play from beginning to end.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I kind of can't believe SNC put this little effort into this. It's been three years since Foot of the Mountains, and this looks like a step backwards in every way. The story is inane, the characters are blank slates with no motivation, and the models aren't worth the grind the developer clearly has planned. From a technical standpoint the renders are grainy and poorly lit, the models are hastily posed, and the environment is a small lifeless apartment.
I think you hit the nail on the head when talking about this game. I don't get how someone that already has two complete games under his belt and has been making them for years now, has not improved any of his skills and his games still have most of the same issues they did four years ago.

Compared to a game like Being a DIK this game looks horrible from a pure visual stand point. Even some of the newer games that came out recently from first time developers like Fresh Woman or Bare Witness look miles better than this shit.

Reactions: MadCore and Sirren

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sorry but there are some errors there
" he ordered take-out food again. " in fact He was complaining that *she* had ordered take out Again !.
In the dialogue that has been stress between them for over a week.
Also there are indications that he has been played by someone at work,
Someone who is trying or who has poisoned the relationship between Jen and Him.
Quote "She's a Gold digger", " Look where she comes from".
The reason that she has gone away for a month could be a simply as that they are BOTH victims of that toxic third person.
It's semantics as to who actually dials the phone and places the order because ultimately he is paying for it either way. You are right that a 3rd party did say something along the lines of she is a gold digger before that.

What does the husband do: Works to provide for wife and kids. Pays all the bills for all 4 people in that house, and it's not like the kids are little they are grown.

What does the wife do: Act like Peg Bundy from Married With Children sitting on the couch all day eating bonbons, and not feeding her husband Al. The only difference is that this guy isn't a shoe salesman and seems to make a good living.

How is she not a gold digger? All the husband that worked all day long wanted was for her to get off her lazy ass and cook the man who worked all day a simple meal once in a while. She is the one in the wrong here, but she thinks she is in the right saying she is going to teach him a lesson.

What does she bring to the relationship other than her pussy?

1.60 star(s) 52 Votes