VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.7] [AbsentStudio]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Jennifer's Life [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android update please and thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jennifer's Life [v0.7] [AbsentStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
As much as I hate games like this, you keep clicking refuse and she will still be a whore :((((( . Maybe I want to run the game so that she is only corrupted by her boss... but no, I'm forced to watch her fuck with some homeless xD
yeah just turned into a KN at one point.... into the garbage it goes I guess

Reactions: Xythurr

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"This story is about a girl who has moved to a new city..."
If her tits were smaller and she was shorter I'd say it looks more like she ran away from home to a new city. Aside from that I never understood the appeal of playing as a retarded female protag that gets taken advantage of by every stranger with a dick.
I understand your criticism or comment, but you can't please everyone. Someone wants as fast as possible to get scenes of erotic nature, someone needs a more extended narrative and complex plot, on the communication of characters on the length of the update. I did not say that the game should please everyone, I think that what I create will find its audience, and if not, I at least try and try to develop in this direction. If you are not interested in the game in this there is a reason for me to think about it and get something out of it. In any case, thank you for your attention to the game

Last edited:

controleps223

Mar 13, 2018
I understand your criticism or comment, but you can't please everyone. Someone wants as fast as possible to get scenes of erotic nature, someone needs a more extended narrative and complex plot, on the communication of characters on the length of the update. I did not say that the game should please everyone, I think that what I create will find its audience, and if not, I at least try and try to develop in this direction. If you are not interested in the game in this there is a reason for me to think about it and get something out of it. In any case, thank you for your attention to the game

I think everything is ok with the narrative and animations, however, we wanted more shota content, between Jennifer and her male students, or some 18+ teenager that she meets and has sex with... please have sex between Jennifer and these types!

By the way, I like how Jennifer is "innocent" and has easy sex with guys!

Jennifer's body is perfect!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JennifersLife-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
"This story is about a girl who has moved to a new city..."
If her tits were smaller and she was shorter I'd say it looks more like she ran away from home to a new city. Aside from that I never understood the appeal of playing as a retarded female protag that gets taken advantage of by every stranger with a dick.
it's a certain demographics dream waifu a hot woman with zero standards who won't say no.

• Haha
Reactions: ByteMi6969

controleps223

Mar 13, 2018
well, if they are 18+ then they are not shotas. Last I checked those tend to be early teens at most but usually not even that. Same for the female version, lolis. And like most AVNs I imagine paying subs have more say on content in a poll than random freeloading pirates on some forum.
said it doesn't necessarily have to be a shota, it could be a guy around 18-20 years old, and who knows, maybe I'll be a subscriber asking here and there to have a better chance of the request being accepted?:)

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017

I think everything is ok with the narrative and animations, however, we wanted more shota content, between Jennifer and her male students, or some 18+ teenager that she meets and has sex with... please have sex between Jennifer and these types!

By the way, I like how Jennifer is "innocent" and has easy sex with guys!

Jennifer's body is perfect!
who's we? speak for yourself dude. i for one started following this game for the old guy stuff that was in the first release (haven't played the updates after that yet), which my guess would be is one of the kinks the dev wants in the game. but i don't try to force the dev to fit my kinks. it's the devs decision on what kind of content he puts in his game. i can like and hope about kinks i like but i can't force him to put it there. no offence but i hate it when people go to a thread and try to force the dev into a direction they want. i don't like futa, but i don't go to futa games threads and force devs to remove it and add my kinks. i see what direction a dev goes with his game and choose if i should follow that game or not

controleps223

Mar 13, 2018
who's we? speak for yourself dude. i for one started following this game for the old guy stuff that was in the first release (haven't played the updates after that yet), which my guess would be is one of the kinks the dev wants in the game. but i don't try to force the dev to fit my kinks. it's the devs decision on what kind of content he puts in his game. i can like and hope about kinks i like but i can't force him to put it there. no offence but i hate it when people go to a thread and try to force the dev into a direction they want. i don't like futa, but i don't go to futa games threads and force devs to remove it and add my kinks. i see what direction a dev goes with his game and choose if i should follow that game or not
Man, no one here is forcing the developer to do anything, we are just giving suggestions, from there, the developer can use our ideas as a basis, or not... he is not forced to do anything, no one will be mad at him or nothing like that, do you have shit in your head?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes