HTML - Completed - Jeanne [v1.0] [Yarda]

1. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Pretty good game, unfortunately unifinished. There are only 3 endings and several things in the game are even left unused, while other don't really matter. It needs more events, routes and variety. Preferably - also a Shemale ending. Or even better - a DLC where you come back to your father as a shemale or female. Or maybe a full recovery to male path, or partial - from full female to shemale..Or why not a brothel queen.. too many possibilities left untouched. Too bad for the potential. Still, game is good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kelmentina

Version: 0.8

Good effort, yes. Good game as of right now? no. I didn't have very high expectations coming into this, seeing as it is the first release, so please keep than in mind when you read this. I've reached both "good endings" (beating up the guards and beating up the demons), which were... too easy to reach in my opinion.

The combat system needs to be less RNG, or just favor the player less. You become pretty much unbeatable after Gandalf the... trans supporter? (random wizard who has sex change pills he gives you in exchange for you fighting demons,) gives you magic. Money you earn also becomes pointless after you buy the... 7 odd items you can buy, so it beats me why the MC still needs to work there even after I collect 500-700 cash money and not just go for a better job and better place to live at.

Sex scenes are disappointing, mainly relying on a simple image with a single line of what is often broken English. There are a bunch of them though, which is... okay? if you like seeing transvestites get fucked in the ass (in bold cuz i want it to be fight me) a lot.

The place you "work" at is sadly very monotonous, with the same 2 events repeating (someone asking for a kiss or groping you) forever. There's also one where you just smile at someone but I don't count that as an "event". The end of the work day is cool I suppose, with a new sex scene practically every time, but like I said, it still has the same issue of just.. not being a good sex scene.

It does have endings, which is what I say earned the single star here. The dev clearly plans on working on this more, but has made sure that if he drops off, people won't be left hanging at least, which is very commendable.

The writing isn't amazing either, but the storyline is at least mildly interesting, and is what made me go for all the endings. All in all, it's 26mb, has a playtime of about 30-45 minutes, and it's not a bad idea to try it out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jaa67

I rate 5 for the story, everything is normal with the gameplay, I advise you to focus on the content in the tavern new events during customer service and adding more pictures and videos, and also introduce the ability to use purchased clothes as the main character becomes corrupted