jdsealheader.jpg

Overview:
JDseal is a 2D artist who has made numerous comics of original characters.​

Updated: 2022-12-09
Artist: JDseal - -
Author: RawlyRawls
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed (from 720x740 to 4000x5000)
Pages:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

Download Complete Collection:
Collection: - - - -

01.jpg 06.jpg 01.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 01.jpg 10.jpg 15.jpg 10504.jpg 04.jpg 06.jpg jdsealgif.gif

Nov 8, 2019
Really like his art, he draws some of the best milfs online. I'd like maybe a little more variation in the milfs, they're all little bit same-y, luckily "the same" is fucking hot. However, unfortunately he's not much of a writer, so his solo stuff kinda falls flat in my opinion.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
a couple things i noticed that i forgot to do. in The Guide, i forgot to number Chapters 00 and 12.5 the way I did the rest. not a big deal, but i consolidated all the images to one folder in my local files and noticed that. i also should have zero numbered the first 9 chapters just to keep it all consistent, but again, not a big deal. shout out to the app ReNamer for helping me a ton in fixing a lot of naming in this and other collections.

Bit Bandit

Oct 24, 2020
Really like his art, he draws some of the best milfs online. I'd like maybe a little more variation in the milfs, they're all little bit same-y, luckily "the same" is fucking hot. However, unfortunately he's not much of a writer, so his solo stuff kinda falls flat in my opinion.
I agree 100% with your views on JD. I really like most of the stuff he did with Rawly Rawls, who in my opinion is one of the best writers out there. It's a crying shame that JD pulled out of illustrating "The Haunting of Palmer Mansion" from Rawls about half way through the story. That would have been another classic like "The Guide" had he finished his commitment on that one. I actually joined Rawls's website for a couple months so I could communicate with him and try and get him to press JD to finish the artwork on "The Haunting", alas it seems these artists are a fickle bunch and my talk of hard pressure on JD to complete the illustrations did not go over well. I guess it's a generational thing, what with me being an old fucker and expecting that people should be true to there word and complete their commitments, you know unreasonable shit like that!

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone know how JD and Rawls fell out? It was just they weren't working in tandem anymore and then POOF seems JD's work starts to sputter.

Bit Bandit

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone know how JD and Rawls fell out? It was just they weren't working in tandem anymore and then POOF seems JD's work starts to sputter.
Well from my couple months as a member with Rawls and pinging a few questions at him in chat on that very subject, here's my take: After they initially formed their partnership (Dark Sone Stories) and after doing some solid stuff together for a time it seems JD had become burnt out and needed a break from it all, so they "amicably" decided to go their separate ways. As part of that split, Rawls gave JD exclusive rights to "The Guide - illustrated", so much so that you couldn't even find that on Rawls' website. Whilst Rawls was at pains to stress that the split was amicable, and that they remained friends and he did not have a bad word to say about JD, my feeling was he was pretty pissed at the whole deal, but probably wisely let things go in the hopes to maybe work with JD again. And that is exactly what transpired, JD is once again working with Rawls on some projects (Under Fire, The Clairvoyant Prisoner) and Rawls now has "The Guide - illustrated" on his website, so they have obviously come to some further mutual agreement. My two cents, I think in hindsight and if Rawls could do it over, he would not enter into an arrangement whereby JD was the sole illustrator for all his stories, it was obviously just to much for one illustrator alone, but hey ya live and learn in the early days of any enterprise. My hope is that Rawls becomes insistent or persuasive enough to have JD at least complete "The Haunting of Palmer Mansion".....one can dream.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
Any chance you have the up to date snap pages?
No, sorry. I don't really follow any artists. I just happened to find JD's content strewn about the site and other parts of the internet back when I decided to consolidate it all and upload it to be hosted here under one post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote