VN Ren'Py Jay In The Frame [v.02] [Aborix]

aborix

Apr 2, 2019
A Quick Update:

First of all, if you're seeing this post it probably means that you're following this thread and I greatly appreciate that!

I've been working on the game pretty much nightly and have learned many new things about the programs that I'm using. Looking back, I think that the story progressed a bit too quickly and think I might just restart and go at a more brisk pace. I also redesigned Jerome with slightly darker skin and more masculine features but lost my old save files so it's tough to recreate those old scenes with his new model.

I love hearing your feedback and am having a ton of fun with this project. Now that the holidays are over I'll have even more time to sit and think about the story/characters and how I want it to progress.

Thanks!

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
A Quick Update:

First of all, if you're seeing this post it probably means that you're following this thread and I greatly appreciate that!

I've been working on the game pretty much nightly and have learned many new things about the programs that I'm using. Looking back, I think that the story progressed a bit too quickly and think I might just restart and go at a more brisk pace. I also redesigned Jerome with slightly darker skin and more masculine features but lost my old save files so it's tough to recreate those old scenes with his new model.

I love hearing your feedback and am having a ton of fun with this project. Now that the holidays are over I'll have even more time to sit and think about the story/characters and how I want it to progress.

Thanks!
would you restart the story? or still continue?

Reactions: aborix

aborix

Apr 2, 2019
aborix is it ready?
I have several thousand renders that I've made so far. Not going to use them all but the different maps and scenes of Koikatsu really limit the work, so I've been creating different scenarios for possible scenes and now I just have to write the script to combine them all together. I might make more before releasing the next version. Idk how long it will take so thanks for being patient!

xandrade

Jan 16, 2021
I have several thousand renders that I've made so far. Not going to use them all but the different maps and scenes of Koikatsu really limit the work, so I've been creating different scenarios for possible scenes and now I just have to write the script to combine them all together. I might make more before releasing the next version. Idk how long it will take so thanks for being patient!
you intend to maintain the name or are you going to change it? liked the idea and dont want to miss it if you change the name

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Prob going to keep the name and most of the characters
I hope you take out the alpha thing from the girlfriend family that was .....
Very fast out of nowhere and very cringe
I love the rest of the game tho
I hope it dosent take to much time for the new update

Reactions: cantpickaname