simple-person

May 20, 2020
Well, gentlemen, it was only a matter of time before this happened, Patreon has bought f95zone, so what is going to happen is clear and there is no need to say more, it has been a pleasure and we will see how this evolves, although I think that "sharing" content Will it end the same as the "heroes who share content" thing? First it was 8muses now f95 who will be next? For the moment I will stay here to see the evolution

greetings people

Def_4

Aug 10, 2022
Well, gentlemen, it was only a matter of time before this happened, Patreon has bought f95zone, so what is going to happen is clear and there is no need to say more, it has been a pleasure and we will see how this evolves, although I think that "sharing" content Will it end the same as the "heroes who share content" thing? First it was 8muses now f95 who will be next? For the moment I will stay here to see the evolution

greetings people
April Fool's joke ??

Reactions: Dũng Cena

simple-person

May 20, 2020
April Fool's joke ??

I just hope it's a joke for the month of April because if not, it's going to be a good joke for the users.

In any case, both the banner and the news seem true but the link is from a news page that does not usually use Patreon to give ads to its users since they do it through their own platform.

I certainly don't like these types of jokes, there are other ways to laugh WITH people and NOT from people.

I hope it's a joke and that's it, in the meantime let's wait for Jared999d's work that has to be close by from what I've been seeing

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Def_4 and sdkdkd

unity101

Dec 13, 2021

I just hope it's a joke for the month of April because if not, it's going to be a good joke for the users.

In any case, both the banner and the news seem true but the link is from a news page that does not usually use Patreon to give ads to its users since they do it through their own platform.

I certainly don't like these types of jokes, there are other ways to laugh WITH people and NOT from people.

I hope it's a joke and that's it, in the meantime let's wait for Jared999d's work that has to be close by from what I've been seeing
Fuuuuuuuuccck !!!!!!!!! there goes reliable sharing platform

manchild55

Dec 29, 2019

They put a fair bit of effort in the April Fool's but certain things gave it away. the article mentioning productive NTR discussions and Coomunity Director should be giveaways if you noticed them

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes