• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Alright so this is all the videos I uploaded before but in source quality now and the three newest videos "NTR Apartment Argument", "NTR Wife Club", just missing the newest one in source quality "NTR Watching Movie Offline". Last update for a while, not my type of content. :HideThePain:

Do you have original video files? Uncompressed "Secret Delivery 3" and "Secret Delivery 4"?
Yup they are in the links above :)

weliwe

Apr 26, 2018
Alright so this is all the videos I uploaded before but in source quality now and the three newest videos "NTR Apartment Argument", "NTR Wife Club", just missing the newest one in source quality "NTR Watching Movie Offline". Last update for a while, not my type of content. :HideThePain:

Pixeldrain

Yup they are in the links above :)
Many thanks!!!

Reactions: Valentine.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Does anyone know any other creators who make long videos like Japs8005 does? I know its Koikatsu but most others are 5 second loops or 30 second loops. No one seemingly does sex-story animations like Japs I can find.

Reactions: bboytuan

z853393373

Aug 16, 2021
Hello! does anyone have this? name:NTR pro gamer 1~2
I can not find this in any files.:cry:

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Do the files here consist of studio scenes or are they just videos?

edit*let me elaborate, Japs8005 used to share his koikatsu scenes which we could implement into the game, does he still do that or did he stop sharing his scenes?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gheymens Pyro