VN Others Abandoned Jamal Banged My Mom! [v0.67a] [shiloo]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Wait, I'm confused: is this game basically you playing one of the extras from a regular game, where you watch this, Jamal, fuck all the ladies you should be fucking and you do, what, vicariously live through him pathetically jerking off by jerking off yourself?

TheShadowJacker

May 31, 2020
Have you played it? If Jamal ain't calling you whitey or your mom white hoe the son or mom will go this <removed> and this black negro kid. It is funny though on the love path when the kid goes on the racist insult spree against Jamal after throwing a rock at him.
By that definition, any game, movie or book using words like that are racist, and that is a dumb conclusion to make. If the game was promoting racist values, I would throw it in the garbage, but it is acutally promoting alot of fucking between idiot narrow minded people (mom, jamal). It's actually racist to call a game racist just because a black dude is fucking a white woman. It shouldn't matter what the name of the dude is or the color of his skin , by the "woke" definition. The reason the game causes a response is that it's sadly still taboo to have an interracial game.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I personally found the art too visually distracting, plus didn't like the fact that Jamal beat me to a persistent vegetative state, became my carer, then made me eat off the floor while romancing my mother and pumping her all over the house.

Perhaps I am too fussy o_O

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
By that definition, any game, movie or book using words like that are racist, and that is a dumb conclusion to make. If the game was promoting racist values, I would throw it in the garbage, but it is acutally promoting alot of fucking between idiot narrow minded people (mom, jamal). It's actually racist to call a game racist just because a black dude is fucking a white woman. It shouldn't matter what the name of the dude is or the color of his skin , by the "woke" definition. The reason the game causes a response is that it's sadly still taboo to have an interracial game.
I think it is very much about provoking the user in poor taste rather than "racist". If you check through available games there is a trend for white the women and BBC along with Futa Trans and sissification at the moment.

Reactions: TheShadowJacker

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
bold to try a different sort of graphix/ style, unfortunately it is not apealing to my eye at all, sorry

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes