Fan Art Jackerman Fan Art and Asset

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

This is a dedicated thread for Jackerman fan-art and sharing the assets to create said fan-art.
Feel free to leave your own work below.

Please, try to avoid using 3rd party services such as Imgur... And upload the images directly to our servers, you can do this by either dragging the image to the window or clicking the "Upload A File" button.

dRKR1SHNA

May 12, 2022
Wait a minute what about Fireside Part 3 !? :unsure:

I mean after 1 month later, we are all gonna hit Xmas right after the Wonder vs Krypto video right. I mean there was even a poll given by someone in this by which point. A poll which is still hanging on here, in this thread ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7. Idea/Poll

TLDR: Natalia and Rex having a hot sex in a sauna. Number of characters: 2 Intro: Rex and Natalia inside a sauna getting some steam, both getting horny and sweaty. Natalia strips off her towel for the hot sweaty action.

Sex sequence 1: Buttjob cowgirl pose

Sex sequence 2: Butt sex cowgirl pose Outro: Cumflation

I wonder what ever happened to that poll ?

I mean after all it's Christmas we're talking about :sneaky:

Last edited:

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Dear Santa Claus, this year, all I ask for is fanart of Tentacular...there will never be a sequel to the best tentacle-pregnancy game ever.
We need the assets used in the game to do the fan art... Models used etc. jacks models are unique so cant copy them well.

Reactions: f9account