5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I've been hoping to see her with Jenny, iirc she was present for her wedding with the dog, and Jenny didn't start out as a beast girl. The fireside girl (Natalia?) mightve introduced the kink to jenny, would be interesting to see that
Absolutely. There's tons of story to be told around these characters if Jackerman just wants to! Crossing my fingers hard that there will be more story around her and Jenny in the future...

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
:ROFLMAO: wow, the edgy lords, some ppl need to chill a bit haha... Regardless, thank you for the answer! :love:

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Lo siento, pero ¿Jackerman no tiene ningún archivo de subtítulos? No soy muy bueno en Inglés.
[/CITA]
PÁGINA
por lo que he visto ay un tipo llamado (Jhatk) Que subtitula en español sus nuevos trabajos y ay otro llamado (Anyfancis) Que subtitula los nuevos.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

sammielovesDC

May 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the bios hope yu can do all the gorgeous Jackerman women's bio's

Irshiki-san

Oct 13, 2023
Is there someone else who do, or did, something like Barnyard Bash? I mean a woman silly fucked like that, with the woman being an original character

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Hello!
I found this video lost on the internet and decided to post it here. I know it's old, and there's already a video called Tentacular Epilogue with 41 seconds [12MB], but the video below seems to be more complete at 47 minutes [1GB].
It looks like it's a RIP of all the Ren'Py Tentacular sex scenes and it hadn't been posted on the front page of this thread.

REBECCA Rulex!

folder.png

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Hello!
I found this video lost on the internet and decided to post it here. I know it's old, and there's already a video called Tentacular Epilogue with 41 seconds [12MB], but the video below seems to be more complete at 47 minutes [1GB].
It looks like it's a RIP of all the Ren'Py Tentacular sex scenes and it hadn't been posted on the front page of this thread.

PIXELDRAIN

REBECCA Rulex!

View attachment 3500940
Based beyond belief

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Hello!

PIXELDRAIN

REBECCA Rulex!

View attachment 3500940
Another sad reminder that Tentacular will go unfinished.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes