ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In this game can

And I find that tutorial in version 2.2.6.10 is much easier than those in version 2.2, for every decade bill is much cheaper, from 150 every 10 days to about 10 every decade. Is this intended ?
Depends what you are feeding the slave, but yes, since the guild pays for the housing you only have to cover incidentals during the tutorial.

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
On some testing, I believe master_medic_rate increments 1 point on successful lesson, regardless of slave equipment or diligence. So if anyone reading along is curious, if you want to train your master's skills, you want to force the barest level of compliance possible from your slave so you can get more lessons out of her before she caps.

And forced compliance from Domini Dictum doesn't appear to count.

Oh! And you might be able to get a little bonus medical skill out of teaching Enema fetish training? That's a nice little detail that I'm fairly certain isn't mentioned anywhere whatsoever.

Too bad I can't just hire the tutor for myself.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The tutorial makes no mention of clothing having an effect on taming.
Let's fix that: 1716298887754.png

The only information that the game contains to suggest that clothing matters for any purpose beyond role play is that only recently have poor diligence lessons (but not refused ones!) suggested that suitable clothing might help.
The descriptions of clothing have always indicated that they have effects. For example, collars say that they will remind the slave of her fate / her place.

Things that a new player would be expected to intuit about items without any hints in-game:

Items have specific numerical effects per day that are hidden

Item effects on aura are compiled overnight
By popular request: 1716302885252.png

I find it very illuminating when player concerns over tight time restrictions are replied to with a request for the save file and ultimately an example of how the dev would handle the difficult slave. While I respect the effort taken to show that the unwinnable scenario is, in fact, technically possible, it's always via a series of steps that only make sense to someone who is already deeply, intimately familiar with the game and its mechanics.
Granted, the game isn't cruise control, but there is substantial room for alternative play styles to be successful.

But so long as easy modes and cheat menus exist, it's fine for the game to be balanced to the highest and hardest tier possible, right? Anyone who isn't willing or able to play "guess the developer's reasoning" can just go play in the corner.
Easy and hard modes exist so that players can adjust the game to suit their preferences, but normal is not intended to be punitive. We've tried to create reasons for what exists in the game to be useful. As a result, in some cases not using what the game provides will make it harder. Using alcohol is very powerful for mood management, for example.

On some testing, I believe master_medic_rate increments 1 point on successful lesson, regardless of slave equipment or diligence.
Let's change that to increment only if the slave achieves maximum diligence.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Oh! And you might be able to get a little bonus medical skill out of teaching Enema fetish training? That's a nice little detail that I'm fairly certain isn't mentioned anywhere whatsoever.
I thought this was legacy but you're right, it wasn't in previous versions. It's been quite a while since this was implemented but I probably confused older versions linking enema training to the slaver's medical skill for efficacy with linking for skill increase because many other lessons use the same skill for both.

Think I'll leave it but cap at D-. It unlocks an alternative path to skill progression if you don't buy the medical gown.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
Look, while i appreciate that some of these issues are finally being addressed the process to get here was exhausting and infuriating. I'd mentioned the poor information clarity multiple times as had other posters before me but it wasn't until tbell's effortpost that changes were implemented and even then seemingly begrudgingly. Also if your goal really is to keep difficulty in line with 1.7.5 it's bizarre that you aren't going back to check if that's true while also insisting it is and telling players they just need to adjust.

That's an improvement.

Likewise although i don't think you wanted to do this. Also i still want these effects to be mentioned at point of sale. For players willing to savescum it's still annoying to buy something thinking it'll do something from the description only to find it's worthless for their goal when they get home and need to reload. Anyone not willing to do that will just have to live with the sparks and energy cost for no benefit and as you say the point of the game is resource management.

The descriptions of clothing have always indicated that they have effects. For example, collars say that they will remind the slave of her fate / her place.

Granted, the game isn't cruise control, but there is substantial room for alternative play styles to be successful.

Easy and hard modes exist so that players can adjust the game to suit their preferences, but normal is not intended to be punitive. We've tried to create reasons for what exists in the game to be useful. As a result, in some cases not using what the game provides will make it harder. Using alcohol is very powerful for mood management, for example.

Let's change that to increment only if the slave achieves maximum diligence.
All of this seems, at my most charitable interpretation, dismissive and stubborn or entirely missing the point. I'm burnt out on these interactions and the game as a whole so i'm not going to spend a third day in a row responding to it. Likewise for the changes in the patch notes, probably a step in the right direction overall but i'd rather do anything else with my time today than go check. Maybe i'll comment on them at a later date.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Look, while i appreciate that some of these issues are finally being addressed the process to get here was exhausting and infuriating. I'd mentioned the poor information clarity multiple times as had other posters before me but it wasn't until tbell's effortpost that changes were implemented and even then seemingly begrudgingly.
What would you want to have had happen differently? By my reckoning, it has only been a couple of days since you shared your views - with specifics - and I multiple times expressed appreciation for your taking the time to do so.

Also if your goal really is to keep difficulty in line with 1.7.5 it's bizarre that you aren't going back to check if that's true while also insisting it is and telling players they just need to adjust.
Difficulty is an ambiguous metric. I have to rely on others’ perspectives to know if the game is meaningfully more difficult, because I don’t play like others do.

Likewise although i don't think you wanted to do this.
If I didn’t, I wouldn’t.

Also i still want these effects to be mentioned at point of sale.
Sure.

All of this seems, at my most charitable interpretation, dismissive and stubborn or entirely missing the point. I'm burnt out on these interactions and the game as a whole so i'm not going to spend a third day in a row responding to it. Likewise for the changes in the patch notes, probably a step in the right direction overall but i'd rather do anything else with my time today than go check. Maybe i'll comment on them at a later date.
Not sure why you take what I write that way. Thanks for the feedback, and hope you feel better…

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Man, this thread seems crazy the past few days. I blame 4chan. The game was mentioned on a games thread about 2 weeks ago and I think you got a few new players cause of it.

A ton of great bug reports, and a ton of great fixes. If bews and I ever finish the image pack (the milfs are HOT, look forward to em. :D ) , I think ill have to go back to updating the wiki. heh.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Man, this thread seems crazy the past few days. I blame 4chan. The game was mentioned on a games thread about 2 weeks ago and I think you got a few new players cause of it.

A ton of great bug reports, and a ton of great fixes. If bews and I ever finish the image pack (the milfs are HOT, look forward to em. :D ) , I think ill have to go back to updating the wiki. heh.
huh, there was a thread? mind linking it?

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Yes. Some starts can't rent an apartment right away, either due to cost or lack of reputation.

The version that is currently under development is 2.2.6.10.
Finally, I made it. I spent about two days in this shit, version 2.2.6.10, and managed to live 69 days as Johny in HARD difficulty, then just found a bigger problem. 1716365398386.png
First of all, I will give you my playthrough. As you know, this game's core system is slave trainning and it is data oriented, this means a little change in game data can make game experience differ a lot. Sadly, game data in version 2.2.0 differ a lot from version 2.2.6.10. Literally, it makes them two different games.
Then, back into version 2.2.0, it is not a challenge to play as Johny, because magic in that version is very powerful, more powerful than new players can imagine, making all other trainning methods meaningless, and moneylender is very genorous. By the way, the first time I play this game I played as M'lord, a stupid man, knowing nothing about magic, so I did not overuse magic in my first playthrough for thousands days. In that version, Johny can directly go to moneylender's place and borrow 500 sparks then repay it, borrow another 1000 sparks at the very beginning . After that you can go to rent house, buy wizard robe, then use your powerful magic strength to conquer every slave fall in your hands. When it comes to version 2.2.6.10, this situation changes. Above all, the moneylender reduced his lending time. I once tried several times and I found that once borrowing 1000 sparks I can not repay it before the deadline. So I changed my mind, I only borrow 500 sparks this time. 500 sparks is too little to cover house rental fee, so I decide to train my first slave in origin house. I went to slave market and carefully choose a slave "Beata".
1716367130312.png
Pretty, B+ beauty, can fit D+ level slave require; enduring, S+ endurance, do not need long time to make up; Sensitive, B+ empathy, not bad; Reserved, C- temperament, high enough not to be sanity; Bright, B+ intellect, clever enough to learn fast; Uncertain, C- Nature, high enough not to be sanity and easy to controll in the same time; Open, A+ pride, easy to command; Slender, A+ physique, not need to pay too much attention, and most importantly, her price is only 50, cheap enough for me to buy. Last, her has a good potrait. A perfect target.
Since magic is severely diminished in version 2.2.6.10. Spell Tremendio leads more to despair rather than fear, which makes this spell almost useless. Moreover, though l do not know the exact data, I am sure that obedience from fear has also been reduced, no long twice powerful of that from other factors. All factors I mention above makes trainning slave only by normal awarding and punishing impossible. They only raise fear, habits and awareness, not taming. So I bought taming clothes as you showed, which I never exploited in version 2.2.0. Then I managed to get beata's rebellion to 6 in day 4. 1716368358465.png
Magic is no longer a main source of obedience, it only assist now. In day 4,with proper clothes, she can clean house and earn merit correctly. So I continued trainning her in daytime and night.
In day 8, she "only" had 4 rebellion, which can not image in version 2.2.0, and had two required skill B+.
1716368719905.png
Then I continued trainning her and finally in day 13 her had 2 obedience! Congratulations! She was D- now.
1716368928716.png
Then time came to day 20, she is still D- and I almost run out of money.
1716368992852.png
1716369007257.png
However, in day 21 she got a devotion so her leved jumped from D- to C- directly, since she had 8 obedience now!
1716369170325.png
I did not continue trainning her, instead I immediately sold her to Yohanan Stiven in anthill for 834 sparks. This decision looks somewhat stupied now, for C+ slave can bargin to be 932 sparks. I have to admit I am not familliar to this bargin system.
1716369544365.png
Once sold her to residence, I repayed my debt and now I had 276 sparks left.
1716369684935.png
So I made a old trick. Borrow money, repay debt, borrow again. Now I have 2026 sparks now.
1716369759405.png
Then I rented house, toke Isalleba home and selected another good slave in market.
1716369973117.png
I started to train this new slave Bliara. I S&L many times and got she D+ in day 45, C+ in day 46, B+ in day 69, the very deadline. Could I trans her to B+ and sell to customer this day, I would have been killed in next day. I did not have enough money to pay day 70's bill no mention to repayed the debt in before day 71. There are many troubles during trainning, but I don not want to mention here.
1716370387479.png
At the end, I sold her for 3920 sparks.
1716370595930.png
Upon repaying the debt, I had 1431 sparks left.
1716370703075.png
There was nothing left to prevent me from conquering the world. I used to think like this. And I found I meet a big problem. I can not train Isabella effective. Since her will is S+, she cannot get taming easily, and devotion only ocur in high taming, awareness and good moods. Since her taming is Zero, I can not get her obedienced. If I treat her like other slaves, she will be in bad moods. And in either condition, she will lose devotion, then she can not be assistant anymore. If I do not train her, she will make trouble while trainning other slaves, like make bad quality food.
Above is my playthrough. Some my other complains will be posted later.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Bumped dev version to 2.2.6.13 (older saves are fully compatible; enable "Ignore version check when loading" in the Game menu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Available from git or from here as usual:

There is one new image since 2.2.6.1 (attached -> goes in game/content/pic/mob). if you hadn't already downloaded the images that were attached to the 2.2.6.1 post, go back to that post ( ) for the attached zip that includes images that have been added recently (2.2.5.4+).
In 2.2.6.13 those taming clothes do not increase taming at all!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes