Waqs

Jul 14, 2017
Is it possible to fix a broken spirit?
Give free time, hot spring or golden cage (you might need spell for her to achieve 5 in performance). Preventing them is easier, just dont go over with punishment (1 or 2 times a day) and keep her out of depressed mood.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
i don´t understand the numbers in the rank system.
For example:
Pride C- ; -15 (+80/-20)
I didn´t find an explanation of those numbers in the wiki.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there,
i don´t understand the numbers in the rank system.
For example:
Pride C- ; -15 (+80/-20)
I didn´t find an explanation of those numbers in the wiki.
The way that looks is +80 to raise to the next level and -20 to lower it to the next level.
You C- is at -15 so your very close to going to a D+ if you don't change why its going down.

I think that is how it is read but I could be wrong.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
The way that looks is +80 to raise to the next level and -20 to lower it to the next level.
You C- is at -15 so your very close to going to a D+ if you don't change why its going down.

I think that is how it is read but I could be wrong.
That is right, although pride is upside down from most things, in that you usually want pride to fall. usually.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Started a new run. all F-, 200 starting money of course.

Playing though, I had always sort of just ignored this, but. When the slaver is sparing at the arena... I kinda feel like the arena people would start to get a bit unhappy if you kept " Mistress lying dead in a pool of her own blood. Handle of the whip fell out from her feeble fingers… " 3 times a day every day. Maybe they have some sort agreement with the guild or something, but, I am wondering if the 'sparring' should be a little bit less lethal? It is certainly not lethal when you lose, you dont even get wounded for running out of health.

Seems like simple text edits to master-ia-patch/game/locations/%23противники.qsrc

And, looking at that entire section.... I feel that "Lying" is not quite the proper grammer? I could be really wrong here, but shouldnt it be something like "Mistress lies dead..." or "Mistress is lying dead..."

$смерть['голая_рабыня'] = 'Naked gladiatrix lies curled up in a pool of her own blood.'
$смерть['госпожа'] = 'Mistress lies unconscious in a pool of her own blood. Handle of the whip fell out from her feeble fingers…'
$смерть['шиноби'] = 'Defeated shinobi lies in a pool of her own blood.' << Unchanged, because already has correct grammer. ?!?
$смерть['амазонка'] = 'The injured body of the mighty amazon helplessly lies on the blood-soaked sand of the arena.'
$смерть['латница'] = 'Ironclad’s injured body lies on the blood-soaked sand of the arena.'

Obviously most of the fights should be lethal... I dont think? you can encounter these fights outside of sparring? I dont want to accidentally mess up those fights of course.

If you want, I can proofread the whole section, and upload the corrected file if you think it would be helpful. Just, you know, making sure I am not being a moron with my own grammer here first.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Started a new run. all F-, 200 starting money of course.

Playing though, I had always sort of just ignored this, but. When the slaver is sparing at the arena... I kinda feel like the arena people would start to get a bit unhappy if you kept " Mistress lying dead in a pool of her own blood. Handle of the whip fell out from her feeble fingers… " 3 times a day every day. Maybe they have some sort agreement with the guild or something, but, I am wondering if the 'sparring' should be a little bit less lethal? It is certainly not lethal when you lose, you dont even get wounded for running out of health.

Seems like simple text edits to master-ia-patch/game/locations/%23противники.qsrc

And, looking at that entire section.... I feel that "Lying" is not quite the proper grammer? I could be really wrong here, but shouldnt it be something like "Mistress lies dead..." or "Mistress is lying dead..."

$смерть['голая_рабыня'] = 'Naked gladiatrix lies curled up in a pool of her own blood.'
$смерть['госпожа'] = 'Mistress lies unconscious in a pool of her own blood. Handle of the whip fell out from her feeble fingers…'
$смерть['шиноби'] = 'Defeated shinobi lies in a pool of her own blood.' << Unchanged, because already has correct grammer. ?!?
$смерть['амазонка'] = 'The injured body of the mighty amazon helplessly lies on the blood-soaked sand of the arena.'
$смерть['латница'] = 'Ironclad’s injured body lies on the blood-soaked sand of the arena.'

Obviously most of the fights should be lethal... I dont think? you can encounter these fights outside of sparring? I dont want to accidentally mess up those fights of course.

If you want, I can proofread the whole section, and upload the corrected file if you think it would be helpful. Just, you know, making sure I am not being a moron with my own grammer here first.
If you use a non-lethal fighting technique or weapon then of course the spars resolve non-lethally.

The lack of symmetry between the slaver emerging unhurt and the opponents in the spars being susceptible to fatality does feel a bit off. But I'd be more inclined to make the spars dangerous for the slaver (perhaps not lethal, it's sparring after all, but injury yes) than to make the slaver less dangerous.

If you're not a sociopath and you think of the opponents as real people, you probably experience some emotional dissonance from murdering them on your way to a higher strength rating, and that's as it should be.

As for the text, it's sort of a mix of present tense and past tense and goes back and forth on the use of articles. I've chosen not to revise it so far because it comes across as a bit foreign / unusual to English readers and that for me is a bonus for immersion considering the setting is a bit foreign / unusual.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Ok, you thought about it and like it the way it is. That is perfectly fine.

Now I wonder "hmmm is 'non-lethal' + vegetarian + F- start possible?" The answer might be yes, but that is a lot of expensive spa treatments. hmmm hmm...

edit: looking though the code, you can also raise your strength by beating on your unconscious slaves. I... dont know how to feel about this discovery.

edit edit: huh, I thought one of the spa things raised strength, but looking at the code I think I was wrong. Lots of (usually cruel) ways to do it though so again, almost certainly doable by the usual buying broken slaves with skills from the auction and selling them to sub purchaser. ... maybe next game.

Last edited:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
So I tried to do the guild order and i got a request to make the girl into a D- concubine. I got petting, oral, penetration, group and demonstration to like B but it said that beauty needs to be minimum B, even with doing the augment I got her to a C but I can't increase it any further. Because the specification is B and i can't reach it, doesn't this just mean they gave me an impossible task?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I tried to do the guild order and i got a request to make the girl into a D- concubine. I got petting, oral, penetration, group and demonstration to like B but it said that beauty needs to be minimum B, even with doing the augment I got her to a C but I can't increase it any further. Because the specification is B and i can't reach it, doesn't this just mean they gave me an impossible task?
No it does not.
Clothes and a makeup session just before should get you the rest of the way.
Maybe you need to get her to do the races or fighting and get her better known.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
"Most customers" ... did you try completing the contract?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
There is a cheat/debug menu, I believe available if you are playing on Easy difficulty or in Sandbox mode. If you search the thread you should be able to find more information.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
any cheats ?
i rember i was able to edit start stats but not sure how
it was a while ago
There is a cheat/debug menu, I believe available if you are playing on Easy difficulty or in Sandbox mode. If you search the thread you should be able to find more information.
Just remember to change the name back to what you want MC to be called after inputting 1 or all of the cheats.

BliniKot

Nov 2, 2021
Correct me if I am wrong but is it impossible to order parcels once your guide rep is above a certain rank? I even tried to savescum but no matter what I still got caught.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes