Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
ups, must have deleted the sentence with the letter issue during the editing ^^
But you guessed right ;)

I tried your first code change (with Julia inside a cryo tank) and after running around the city districts for 2 decades I didnt get any more the letters ... it seems fixed :D
again thx for your help ... your knowledge about coding is awesome!

Now I wanna try to help you too, I think I found a small bug with Julia and her cleaning state. If she´s in the slave slot and my assistent (Isabella) is marked for bathing the slave, Julia is in the morning every time on cleaning state "scruffy" ... even if I letting her take a bath the evening before and she´s at "clean" state ... maybe you can find this issue to fix it for the community

Phantom011

Sep 30, 2018
Not sure if this is the right topic, but since I followed your guide to install I'll mention it here: I found a bug?
When I change the UI from Grimdark to Classic, the Game Options button disappears.
Also it appears that tooltip boxes enjoy leaving parts of their outline behind when they disappear?

SchwarzeSchwinge

Jul 27, 2017
i have a Little Problem i can't Read If stats are Max or little before that because of the colour and Stars for energy only can Read If i use Filter on the screen that change All the colours (Red green with the second Option Red or grey or inverted colours)

PS in the Basis game i dont need to Do that only with the mods here avaible
Changed pictures a little bit for ui grimdark like it like that a lot more than before nö problems with grimdark and the colours anymore Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i have a Little Problem i can't Read If stats are Max or little before that because of the colour and Stars for energy only can Read If i use Filter on the screen that change All the colours (Red green with the second Option Red or grey or inverted colours)
Is that so bad that you can't differentiate max. lvl from the level just below? I mean, in previous version, it was EXACTLY the same color, so it was even less possible.

PS in the Basis game i dont need to Do that only with the mods here avaible
Changed pictures a little bit for ui grimdark like it like that a lot more than before nö problems with grimdark and the colours anymore View attachment 536924
That looks pretty good ;)

Reactions: SchwarzeSchwinge

SchwarzeSchwinge

Jul 27, 2017
Is that so bad that you can't differentiate max. lvl from the level just below? I mean, in previous version, it was EXACTLY the same color, so it was even less possible.

That looks pretty good ;)
i don´t know why that is happening it´s same with old and new games and tryed it three times already in different files to get it normal (download game etc.) because i thought it happend because i made something wrong and yes it was without editing the existent pic really hard to read as seen in screenshot two and thanks for the really fast reply

clown3

Dec 2, 2019
This mod is great. And there is something. I don't want everyone to be pierced and tattooed. So I wish there could be a button to buy and dress the right clothes but no piercing and tattoos.Now I see only the three button followed with price will make girls pierced and tattooed. Would you like to add three button without that?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
This mod is great. And there is something. I don't want everyone to be pierced and tattooed. So I wish there could be a button to buy and dress the right clothes but no piercing and tattoos.Now I see only the three button followed with price will make girls pierced and tattooed. Would you like to add three button without that?
In that case you should buy the clothes manually, then just equip the set instead of doing the auto buying one. The button with price after it applies tattoos, the one without a price just equips the right clothes. The tattoos for Guild Contract and Slave Auction outfit are not cosmetic, they're for stat boosts. Personally also not a fan of tattoos, hence Elegant Waifu not having tattoos as far as I can remember. I think it might pierce her ears.

Another option is to open the jack.qsp in Qgen, and edit the 3 routines yourself. I promise you, it's very easy to disable the piercing and tattoos. I'll give you a quick guide on it:
1) Open Qgen, load jack.qsp.
2) Search for "IF interaction = 90001:"
3) Look until you find "if slave["nipple_piercing"] = 0:" or any other thing you wish to disable.
4) Delete the whole IF --- END statement.
5) Do this for the 3 routines you wish to disable buying tattoos/piercings on.

Example for "IF interaction = 90001:"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wisarddd

Jan 19, 2019
I have found and fixed several bugs, I'l try to describe them. Sorry for my english.
1) Typo in code: "feITsh" instead of "feTIsh" ("master_fetish_rate" var typo), leads to all (or most) fetish lessons not to increase master skill. Just auto replace it.
2) Typo in code: "sex["girl_ " extra space, breaks lots of texts in active sex. Autoreplace with "sex["girl_"
3) Loc "#dynamic", line 605(in QGEN). diligence = 0 should be commented, it breaks increasing slave stats mechanics, because it is checked later. Mostly affects martial arts not increasing nature. (for search "$virtue_gained_now = {") That var is reset in the beginning of "interaction" loc, so it wont affect anything else.
4) Loc "next_day", line 1628. Boredom mechanics completly broken, several bugs are leading to it always working after some level in brand rep, but newer giving negative moodlet. It is the reason to disappearance of some positive moodlets after sertain brand rep (for example moodlets for morning blowjob, slave act as pet, slave toilet. All other good moodlets are ending twice as fast). My variant of that block:
It works fine, allowing to get both all positive moodlets, and "neg_boring" if negleting entertainment for too long.
(search "a = brand_rate - 11 - master_mood").
5) Loc "interaction_city" line 4678. Shold be "gs '$mod_master_rise',1" instead of "dynamic $mod_master_rise", there is no such var. Leads to resting in gentelmen club not lessening negative moodlets.

There was more, but i don't remember them. I hope it is the right thread to post bugs =).

Last edited:

Wisarddd

Jan 19, 2019
6) I had written smal block to add some profit from having a good cook. Goes just before 4) in previous post.
Negative moodlet was completely unused.

7) Another mood bug. Loc "$newloc" line 905-906. It sets "pos_optimism" and "neg_grumpy", then at line 1398 we use "gs 'moodlets'", where (line 41-42) both moodlets are set to 0. Solution:move those 2 lines from "moodlets" to "$newloc", just before line 905.

Reactions: Slaver0 and i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'll take a look at those when I get the chance and fix them. Thanks for the contribution. If you want to keep helping, I can add you to the gitgud and you can modify code in a branch :) But if you would rather contribute on the forums, that's fine too.

I'm sure there is many more bugs like this, it's hard to find them because the code in general is a mess. Slaver0 has made some progress on cleaning it up though. Thanks to both for helping with development :)

Last edited:

Slaver0

Feb 20, 2020
I've done some cleaning but it's not much compared to the amount of work ahead.
Wisarddd, if you want to post your fixes here, me or i107760 can integrate them to the gitgud repository (which would lead to the next "community release" I think). And, thank you :)

Reactions: Wisarddd

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've updated the OP with new installation instructions. They're now even easier. Some pretty cool bugfixs have been implemented, thanks Wisarddd and Slaver0.

D

Deleted member 939215

Remove the restriction on 1 educated and assistant (assistants help to train some skills) Interaction of educated.

hennes_4000

Apr 21, 2019
I cant figure out why I dont have the cheats menu ...

I downloaded the regular game, downloaded the loli thing and extracted both. downloaded the "mod" version from your site and the base + loli media and put it all in... when I start the game, it says it upgrade dto the non-loli version, in Options I see loli content to activate, but I do not have a cheat menu?

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Remove the restriction on 1 educated and assistant (assistants help to train some skills) Interaction of educated.
I don't understand what you mean, you mean the limit of only being able to train 1 slave at a time? You can already train two slaves at same time by utilizing the dungeon

I cant figure out why I dont have the cheats menu ...

I downloaded the regular game, downloaded the loli thing and extracted both. downloaded the "mod" version from your site and the base + loli media and put it all in... when I start the game, it says it upgrade dto the non-loli version, in Options I see loli content to activate, but I do not have a cheat menu?
1) Why are you downloading all of those things? Download only one of them. So for cheat menu in all game modes, download 'mod' + images for base and loli. Each download in step 1 is the full game except for images.
2) Cheat mode can be found at home, in game options.

Please try to install again, and if still have trouble, post back here and I'll try to think what's going wrong.

Last edited:

hennes_4000

Apr 21, 2019
Ah I see, now it works, I totally misunderstood how it works and thought this would have to be applied on top of the regular one.

Thank you!

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Sry, idk if my question has already been answered, what are we suposed to do with the attachments?
i didnt find a way to download them, and thats why didnt touch them, but i can easily copy everything and create my own .txt file

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Sry, idk if my question has already been answered, what are we suposed to do with the attachments?
i didnt find a way to download them, and thats why didnt touch them, but i can easily copy everything and create my own .txt file
You don't need to do anything with them. Just follow the tutorial for installation, it's only a couple of steps. The text files are just there for historic reasons since they've been merged into the main game basically. So if you want my modded version, download: , and and you're done basically. (Just have to put the pictures in the right place, base first, then overwrite base with loli).

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
You don't need to do anything with them. Just follow the tutorial for installation, it's only a couple of steps. The text files are just there for historic reasons since they've been merged into the main game basically. So if you want my modded version, download: , and and you're done basically. (Just have to put the pictures in the right place, base first, then overwrite base with loli).
Thanks bro, ye i did it all and the game was running, but I always questioned myself why those were there

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote