• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 22, 2023
I can't really help sadly (I don't get the game to run myself :LUL: ) I asked Supreme_Evil to test the compression for me and he told me it works.
I am also not sure it needs Local emulator.
Ok thx, appreciate the reply!
So, sry for the dumb question but was it only the compressed ver you had a problem with running or the full version as well?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok thx, appreciate the reply!
So, sry for the dumb question but was it only the compressed ver you had a problem with running or the full version as well?
I had a problem with runing the full version. Thats why Supreme Evil did the thread. The request thread for it (with the original RAW game + MTL) was sitting for like 20 days until somebody found the time and felt like doing this shit show ;)
Most people here don't know how fucking annoying it is to get a Japanese ISO to install, crack, patch :HideThePain: (Like the new game I'll post in 10. I am currently on my ~4h working on it :( )

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
I had a problem with runing the full version. Thats why Supreme Evil did the thread. The request thread for it (with the original RAW game + MTL) was sitting for like 20 days until somebody found the time and felt like doing this shit show ;)
Most people here don't know how fucking annoying it is to get a Japanese ISO to install, crack, patch :HideThePain: (Like the new game I'll post in 10. I am currently on my ~4h working on it :( )
AH that sux, but rly appreciate all the god tier work you and the other guys put in for us!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
AH that sux, but rly appreciate all the god tier work you and the other guys put in for us!
I edited my reply above, but will write it again here:
I have one suggestion. Rename the folder to something short like "Game" move it directly into C:/ and try again. Although the file name isn't that long that it matters but thats the only thing I can think of. Hmm.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos
Mar 22, 2023
I edited my reply above, but will write it again here:
I have one suggestion. Rename the folder to something short like "Game" move it directly into C:/ and try again. Although the file name isn't that long that it matters but thats the only thing I can think of. Hmm.
Didn't work, shame as it looked like a good one
Thx again for looking into it, maybe it's my system or some directX crappery

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
The quality of the MTL is definitely not good BUT I've honestly seen worse. It's definitely playable.

Didn't finish playing it, I just wanted to look at how bad it is and I'm definitely gonna return to it if I run out of things to do since as I said, the MTL could be worse because I have seen far worse.

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
Okay so the main problem for my game not starting is because my Kaspersky detected that MaiKF.dll is a malware (virus) so it automatically deleted it. I'm also very doubt about it and have seen many got this kind of problem too so I'll just wait patiently.

ironman628

Feb 15, 2021
Should I pick this up for a proper translation?
I'm torn between this one, as well as the other two that are listed as "TBA" on your VNDB translation page -
1) Mamagoto ~Mama to Naisho no Ecchi Shimasho~ on VNDB page v26530
2) Itsu made mo Mama to Issho! ~Yuuwaku Mama no Oppai ni Amaete Ippai Shasei Shitai!~ on VNDB page v45954

They all seem like excellent games. Personally, I'd prefer a translation of Mamagoto first seeing as the premise of that game is quite interesting and the variety of heroines has a nice variety, but that's just me. They are all going to be a blast to play, so whichever you choose thank you for helping us non-Japanese readers in advance.

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Wow I finally got around playing this and its really good. The art and animation is god tier. Is this really mtl? The translation is honestly not bad at all. Ive read a million time worse

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes