Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1600 x 1200
Pages: 192
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thx for the post.
do you have any cg rip post that the scenes are animated?
If the CG's were from a game, probably - though means playing the whole game and record it, unless some animation studio in collaboration with who made the game, make a "Motion Anime" version of it - but since this is a single CG set and it's not from a game or anything, I doubt that will ever happen anytime soon.

Or you are asking in general? If there's some CG's from games that have a "Motion Anime" version?

Reactions: WillChillWinter
Jul 4, 2018
If the CG's were from a game, probably - though means playing the whole game and record it, unless some animation studio in collaboration with who made the game, make a "Motion Anime" version of it - but since this is a single CG set and it's not from a game or anything, I doubt that will ever happen anytime soon.

"Or you are asking in general? If there's some CG's from games that have a "Motion Anime" version?"

"Or you are asking in general? If there's some CG's from games that have a "Motion Anime" version?" < that

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"Or you are asking in general? If there's some CG's from games that have a "Motion Anime" version?" < that
As far as I know (you can copy past these titles to sukebei for torrent. Don't expect MEGA links and such because you won't find it anywhere):
- おっぱいカフェ~母娘でコスちち~
- , there are someone who shared some links within. Otherwise just search it up with the romaji name there always on sukebei
- & are already adaptation of the relative game(s)
- I think you already know it by now

And if you look into the animations section, you'll find other adaptation! Unfortunately the first two that I've told you are still in japanese but the other since are here, are obviously subbed english (and some are games originally, not just a CG set). Plus again, if you don't mind the japanese dialogue I can suggest you all of the motion anime version of CG's (of other artists of course) made by the circle "survive" and "survive more" that you can search on DLSite! Those are some really amazing animations.

Jul 4, 2018
As far as I know (you can copy past these titles to sukebei for torrent. Don't expect MEGA links and such because you won't find it anywhere):
- おっぱいカフェ~母娘でコスちち~
- , there are someone who shared some links within. Otherwise just search it up with the romaji name there always on sukebei
- & are already adaptation of the relative game(s)
- I think you already know it by now

And if you look into the animations section, you'll find other adaptation! Unfortunately the first two that I've told you are still in japanese but the other since are here, are obviously subbed english (and some are games originally, not just a CG set). Plus again, if you don't mind the japanese dialogue I can suggest you all of the motion anime version of CG's (of other artists of course) made by the circle "survive" and "survive more" that you can search on DLSite! Those are some really amazing animations.
ty very much for the reply <3