Unity Completed It's time for premature ejaculation correction training. Master [Final] [POCOTENGTONGTANG]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
it seems patches for VR regarding English audio/uncensored assets are not compatible with Non-VR, and perhaps vice-versa.
would be nice to have it all organized in 1 post somehow for accessibility

vimxxx

Aug 21, 2022
All I can find is an attempt to swap the model, so I'll post it here...

Hope someone able to do it can share the modded files

*machine translated

I'm going to write down a little bit of what I've learned a little bit.

I was able to get an old version model through AssetStudio, so I looked for a replacement method...

1. Attempt to change the model through uabe -> Unity Engine 2021 approved 2020 game used, so it is not compatible.

2. Attempt to change the model through UnityEx -> 2021 and 2020 are supported only in the paid version, so I haven't done it yet
anyone download the original trial with the other model? cant seem to download it.

MaxBas

Jan 7, 2024
just recently bought a keon and tried to use it with the game just now, as pointed out by some users it wont connect. Has anyone figured out how to use the keon with the game? Otherwise the device works fine with intiface central.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: archborns

MrGoldenfold

Feb 24, 2022
I know nothing about modding - but does anyone know how hard it would be to mod the game so you could import a character model from another game, e.g. COM3D2?

Is it even possible??

Would be so amazing if you could somehow customise the maid and her outfits, combined with the Handy, I would never leave VR lol.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
anyone download the original trial with the other model? cant seem to download it.

have no idea how to swap the model......
so i was keeping this as extra/bonus for study.....
if someone can make the miracle you will have my gratitude!!!

Reactions: chubalaba

aVeryLongName

Jun 1, 2020
After digging around internet I found a early trial version (v1.0.0) with the old model

The file size is about same as the full game so I guess it contains the same content but is somehow blocked in code. It might be possible to remove the blocking code or extract the old model and put it into newer version.
After doing some reverse engineering I managed to bypass the trial system by modifying dll file.
  1. Open Ikunogaman_Trailer_Data > Managed > Assembly-CSharp.dll with .NET decompiler like dotPeek, dnSpy, ILSpy.
  2. In class IG_SceneManager, there is a boolean bTaiken for determining whether it is trial version or not.
  3. Change bTaiken to false by adding this.bTaiken = false; to the beginning of private method Start of IG_SceneManager
  4. Recompile Assembly-CSharp.dll
  5. Replace the original file with recompiled one
Since downloading random dlls from the internet is not safe, so I strongly recommend modifying the file yourself. If you don't care about security, the trial game itself (without modification) and modified dlls can downloaded here:

Edit: Fix dead link

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2020
After searching for any other VR game that's like this and not finding much, I'm considering remaking the English audio dub for this to make the lines longer and fit the context better, perhaps multiple versions to make her dialogue gentler, harsher, etc?

With that in mind, if anyone does know of any VR games, videos, etc, that are interactive in a similar way to this game and/or involve training the player in some way then please do send them my way! I think this genre has a lot of untapped potential, and this has very quickly become my go-to NSFW VR experience, even over than the likes of Honey Select and Koikatsu that feel more like I'm just watching a scene happen from the male's POV rather than it happening to me the player.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
After digging around internet I found a early trial version (v1.0.0) with the old model

The file size is about same as the full game so I guess it contains the same content but is somehow blocked in code. It might be possible to remove the blocking code or extract the old model and put it into newer version.
Can you make another download link? I wana try this one but the link doesn't work

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
After doing some reverse engineering I managed to bypass the trial system by modifying dll file.
  1. Open Ikunogaman_Trailer_Data > Managed > Assembly-CSharp.dll with .NET decompiler like dotPeek, dnSpy, ILSpy.
  2. In class IG_SceneManager, there is a boolean bTaiken for determining whether it is trial version or not.
  3. Change bTaiken to false by adding this.bTaiken = false; in private method Start of IG_SceneManager
  4. Recompile Assembly-CSharp.dll
  5. Replace the original file with recompiled one
Since downloading random dlls from the internet is not safe, so I strongly recommend modifying the file yourself. If you don't care about security, the trial game itself (without modification) and modified dlls can downloaded here:
can you make another download link? this one is dead

Porzon

May 29, 2022
I had a problem with the early trial version (v1.0.0) VR version because the viewpoint was in a very high position, but I was able to solve it by turning on "Height Toggle" in "Motion Settings" in "OpenVR-AdvancedSettings" .

Jan 14, 2018
I had a problem with the early trial version (v1.0.0) VR version because the viewpoint was in a very high position, but I was able to solve it by turning on "Height Toggle" in "Motion Settings" in "OpenVR-AdvancedSettings" .
Wait where did you find the trial VR version?? I could only find the link for the desktop version

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
After searching for any other VR game that's like this and not finding much, I'm considering remaking the English audio dub for this to make the lines longer and fit the context better, perhaps multiple versions to make her dialogue gentler, harsher, etc?

With that in mind, if anyone does know of any VR games, videos, etc, that are interactive in a similar way to this game and/or involve training the player in some way then please do send them my way! I think this genre has a lot of untapped potential, and this has very quickly become my go-to NSFW VR experience, even over than the likes of Honey Select and Koikatsu that feel more like I'm just watching a scene happen from the male's POV rather than it happening to me the player.

This seems very similar to ikunogaman, but I couldn't find it anywhere

Reactions: Neopeepinfella

archborns

Dec 30, 2023
how to use keon with it?
Is anyone having success to connect this game with Keon?
My Keon working fine with intiface, however when I tried to connect with the game without intiface and press connect toys, the Keon bluetooth led indicate that its not connecting to anything.
Using Intiface and press connect toys in the game also did nothing.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
From the game page on DLSite:

* A10サイクロンSA、U.F.O. SA、FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH、KIIRO KEON 他、Buttplug対応グッズと連動

Which translates to:

* Compatible with : A10 Cyclone SA, U.F.O SA, FLESHLIGHT LAUNCH, KIIRO KEON and others, and any product that supports "Buttplug" protocol.

No mention of Ju-C or penis controllers.

OK, i had to do it, searched up those product names:

(Lol, nipple stimulator!?)

Man, my google history just got a lot more incriminating :ROFLMAO:.
Does anyone know how to get the UFO? Amazon doesn't carry it. at least the SA one

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes