NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Hi remove your femdom tag please femdom is popular with female on mc tags femdom likers don't want girl on girl femdom so replace it with lesbian it a false tag.

If you combine femdom and maledom it better be equal or else leave it out
Plus if it not a good amount of scenes or a femdom character on mc dont put that tag there thank you.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Hi remove your femdom tag please femdom is popular with female on mc tags femdom likers don't want girl on girl femdom so replace it with lesbian it a false tag.

If you combine femdom and maledom it better be equal or else leave it out
Plus if it not a good amount of scenes or a femdom character on mc dont put that tag there thank you.
I actually removed the tag for a minute because I'm getting tired of these debates but I thought better of it. Here is the definition of the female domination tag (you can find a thread with all the tag definitions here)

• Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]

I'm sorry you felt misled about what type of game this is. If I don't use that tag, somebody else will come into this thread and complain that it's missing. In fact, I didn't add that tag, it was assigned before I took control of this thread.

Since I'm going to upset people either way all I can do is try my best to follow the definitions of the tags.

I know they won't end up reading this before commenting but, I implore any other players upset about the tags on this game to understand that the tag system is not perfect, check the definition of the tag in question, and afford me just a little grace before complaining to me and asking me to change the tags.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I actually removed the tag for a minute because I'm getting tired of these debates but I thought better of it. Here is the definition of the female domination tag (you can find a thread with all the tag definitions here)

• Female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]

I'm sorry you felt misled about what type of game this is. If I don't use that tag, somebody else will come into this thread and complain that it's missing. In fact, I didn't add that tag, it was assigned before I took control of this thread.

Since I'm going to upset people either way all I can do is try my best to follow the definitions of the tags.

I know they won't end up reading this before commenting but, I implore any other players upset about the tags on this game to understand that the tag system is not perfect, check the definition of the tag in question, and afford me just a little grace before complaining to me and asking me to change the tags.
Yeah i understand the problem is that at least one characters or more should dom mc not just girl on girl cause oeoole want to imagine the girl doing it to them.

If you have at least a character who dom or makes mc submit then there be no problems then have lesbian tag for girl on girl then the rest can be vanilla.

Or have optional femdom for characters on mc same with femdom aka different paths.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah i understand the problem is that at least one characters or more should dom mc not just girl on girl cause oeoole want to imagine the girl doing it to them.

If you have at least a character who dom or makes mc submit then there be no problems then have lesbian tag for girl on girl then the rest can be vanilla.

Or have optional femdom for characters on mc same with femdom aka different paths.
Your problem is that you want the tag to mean something different than what the site rules say it does. That's understandable, but not something the dev can do much about.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Your problem is that you want the tag to mean something different than what the site rules say it does. That's understandable, but not something the dev can do much about.
What the site rules got to do with it? Plenty games have the femdom im saying the best way to not cause unhappiness or arguments and i said it.

Why the rules stopping it if so maybe just this game or not having that tag there cause u can get girl on girl with just the lesbian tag dont need femdom for it.

Plus the part about femdom people care if it the mc esp if u a femddom , they want to imagine it them most games with this tag is on mc.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Enjoyed this, the writing was pretty good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop. If it is intended to be a harem game I am a bit bummed about the mutual exclusivity of a lot of the early game choices.... but my preferences do lean towards seeing everything in one play through.

Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Enjoyed this, the writing was pretty good, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop. If it is intended to be a harem game I am a bit bummed about the mutual exclusivity of a lot of the early game choices.... but my preferences do lean towards seeing everything in one play through.
Thank you, new update should be out fairly soon, so you won't have to wait too long.

If you're worried about being locked out of content with any of the main girls, don't be. Outside of being forced to choose which sim to interact with, you'll only miss some small scenes here and there. Some of the content might be a little different depending on the choices you made but you won't miss any of the full sex scenes unless you specifically choose to skip them. One example coming up in the next update is depending on what you chose to do when you were supposed to meet Ness you might get a different sex scene available with one of the girls but regardless of your choice, you will still get a sex scene. Or at least the option of a sex scene.

Since the "side" girls will usually only end up with a scene or two you might miss out on a chance with them if you skip a sex scene with them but mostly those scenes won't conflict with any other choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a tough line to walk to have choices actually matter but also not make the player feel like he's missing out on something he'd want. Hopefully I'll get it right at least as often as I end up getting it wrong.

I'm glad there had been a lull in a conversation because now I can go back to adding teaser images without repeating stuff from the same scenes.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thank you, new update should be out fairly soon, so you won't have to wait too long.

If you're worried about being locked out of content with any of the main girls, don't be. Outside of being forced to choose which sim to interact with, you'll only miss some small scenes here and there. Some of the content might be a little different depending on the choices you made but you won't miss any of the full sex scenes unless you specifically choose to skip them. One example coming up in the next update is depending on what you chose to do when you were supposed to meet Ness you might get a different sex scene available with one of the girls but regardless of your choice, you will still get a sex scene. Or at least the option of a sex scene.

Since the "side" girls will usually only end up with a scene or two you might miss out on a chance with them if you skip a sex scene with them but mostly those scenes won't conflict with any other choices.

It's a tough line to walk to have choices actually matter but also not make the player feel like he's missing out on something he'd want. Hopefully I'll get it right at least as often as I end up getting it wrong.
Yeah I'm pretty atypical I guess in that I fall into the, don't care about choices category. As to side girls, personally if they're just one offs I'd rather skip their scenes cause if I don't, I end up bummed they're not actually in the harem at the end. Is the intention to have some kind of sign off for Nat before MC starts swinging for the stars, or will this being going the "cheating but it is forgiven/approved once it comes out" route

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Yeah I'm pretty atypical I guess in that I fall into the, don't care about choices category. As to side girls, personally if they're just one offs I'd rather skip their scenes cause if I don't, I end up bummed they're not actually in the harem at the end. Is the intention to have some kind of sign off for Nat before MC starts swinging for the stars, or will this being going the "cheating but it is forgiven/approved once it comes out" route
So there already are and will be some opportunities for the MC to be unfaithful to Nat.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
So I'm at the point where I'm trying to make a judgement call on a good spot to end the update. We're at about a month since the last release which is a nice interval from an engagement perspective. I'm considering squeezing in a few more scenes though. I'm putting together what I have right now and I'll play through it a few times before making the call.

Ultimately I'll make my decision based on what I think works best to balance content vs overall flow/pacing but if anyone has any thoughts I'd love to hear them.

I was going to make a joke about this preview pic but I don't want to kink shame anyone.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hey there! Wonderful and hyped news here!
The end with a bang is always the best end, as the revamp of the first release,
the one where you added the veri first scene that, to my experince, turned out as
the most astounding scene in the game to date, was a wonderful evolution and a welcome step forward,
then the ending was on a high note with the many scenes with our beloved characters.
That worked so well.

As a good rule of thumb, especially when in doubt, do cram in as much as you feel does justice to your struggles and your workflow. If you already did the work, why hide it? Why discard your own pride and joy?
- Your work should show and shine!

Please do integrate the pride and joy of your accomplishments so far - the scene you already painstakingly coded, rendered and filled with exciting dialogues, so you will positivelly be showing your best work and you will have done your work ethics justice by showing it off as soon as possible, rather than falling in the endless turmoil of ”could a would a should a” afterthoughts, where you would spiral out of control mindfucking yourself over and over with doubt and non-decisiveness.
if anyone has any thoughts I'd love to hear them.
I was going to make a joke about this preview
That is obviously MC and his relentlessly horny girlfriend we know and love already in this game.
Nothing could be more naturally and excitingly and throbbingly satisfying that the couple:
”copulating”.

Reactions: DigiDec
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes