EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ijagBanner.gif

Overview:
Will you struggle to maintain control over yourself and your identity, or will you succumb to temptation as your life blends with fiction? If perception is reality, are there any objective truths?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: DigiDec
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (fixed): - -
Mac (fixed): - -

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod

BUGFIX:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just gave it a try, and it was pretty neat from what I played. Good hefty amount of content for a first release. Could definitely do with some music to set the scenes though. And my guess, it needs an incest patch. Not sure if there is any incest planned (officially), but you do live with "roommates", but they feel like they are meant to be your mom and your sister.

But yeah, writing was good, and the story is interesting. I like the concept of it all. You're not forced into things, and you get choices on who to interact with, so big plus there. I mean, you start with a girlfriend though, but we haven't got a lot of time with her to really judge if she is good or not, but from what little we do get, she seems alright. The sex scene with her was funny though. A violent one that one is lol.

My only main concern is if femdom is going to play a major part in this game and if this is going to be an overall femdom game. Or if femdom is just a side thing and only related to one or two characters (and if it's avoidable). From what I've played so far though, I didn't see any femdom (and one of the scenes feels like light maledom).

Either way, nice start! Interested to see how this progresses. Best of luck and thanks. ;)

SympoTaz

Jul 25, 2022
Renders are top quality but roommates? I'm going to assume there should be incest patch sometime or later?
Although given the fact this was released on subscriberstar rather than patreon idek!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

SympoTaz

Jul 25, 2022
I was able to rename, Sara to sis and Mol to mom through a patch tutorial on this site, but given this is the first time i have ever done something like this, if anyone is able to give me some advice on how to share the script edit if it would help with a patch id be more than happy.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i tried it and the art looks great. story telling is good.

but for me stories that take place in virtual reality tends to be on my "ill get around to it eventually" list.

mostly cause what you do in the virtual world doesnt have the risks in the story that other vns have.

example: you creampie a girl? no risk of pregnancy.

it could turn into a SOA thing but idk. for now i'll wait a few update before i try it.

i guess the MC seems off to me appearance wise. maybe to skinny? idk.

lastly and most importantly it seems like you're gonna see a decent amount of lesbian sex. the girls are not the mc's and some have a mistress/slave thing going on so i guess thats where the femdom comes in.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes